View Single Post
Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 10:17 AM

• NO LONGER ACCEPTING STORIES

I will post some of the best ones I have received here. Some of them are sad and some of them are funny but all of them touched me in one way or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha_san
What do you do when the love you once felt for someone turns into absolute rage? Not rage toward him necessarily, but rage toward yourself. This is a rage that is all-consuming, a rage unlike any other. It is a false rage. In reality, you want feel apathetic toward him, but full of rage at yourself for allowing—no—fooling yourself into thinking there was even the slightest possibility that your feelings would ever be returned.

See, you want to be mad at him for leading you to believe he was interested, because others have told you they saw it too. No matter how many times you replay the scenarios in your mind, you are unable to distinguish what actually happened and what didn’t. How can you be mad at someone who wasn’t even aware that what he did was hurting you so badly?

The only person to direct this unquenchable rage toward is yourself for letting your guard down; that is not you. You are supposed to be the strong, stable one… the one who doesn’t let people get under his skin. Somehow though, someway, this seemingly unassuming, not-particularly-attractive, faggot of a man snuck past all of your security measures and not only got under your skin—he stayed there.

What is there left to do when this happens? You can’t act differently toward him, seeing as he has no idea what has even happened. You have to keep a smile on your face when all you want to do is claw at your own skin to have something else to do but sit there and feel these things you are feeling. But you want him to be happy. You still care for him, so naturally you want him to be happy.

When people tell you how badly he is treating you, but you don’t seem to notice, what do you do? They say that he is using you. They say that he should be nicer to you. They say that it looks like he is using you as a practice boyfriend. They say that you should stand up for yourself. But you can’t seem to listen to them. What do you do when this happens?

What do you do? You stand by him. You are his friend. You tell him things will be okay. You tell him that this guy he likes has to like him as well. You even go so far as to proofread his love letters to this other guy. That is all you can do. If you were to do anything differently, you wouldn’t be you.

After time passes and this emotion eats away at you, there is only one logical way out. You have to talk to him about it. You have to say these things that you wouldn’t have in your wildest dreams imagined yourself saying. You can’t bring yourself to verbalize it though, despite the fact he told you that he gave even you a time limit to talk to him. You write him a letter. You write these things that even as you type them they cut you so deeply you want to scream out. Even though your heart is beating in your chest so hard you can hear it in your ears, and even though you realize it may backfire and the all-consuming emoness of these things you are writing will only make you look foolish.

Then, while writing, you try to think of all of the things about him that you should hate. All the things that should make you feel differently about him. But you can’t think of anything so bad that you wouldn’t want to see him again. You can’t think of anything so bad that it will change your feelings, despite the fact that they have so clearly pointed out why you shouldn’t.

So you stand by him and hope for his happiness, forgetting about your own. All the while hoping he stumbles so you can be there to catch him, and hating yourself for feeling this way because you know, once again, that he is under your skin.

So this time of year when I reflect on what I have done, I don't know how to answer the question that I ask myself "Have I been naughty or nice?" I honestly don't know. Is it naughty or nice to bare your heart to the one you love, even though you shouldn't love him? It seems naughty in that it is wrong to love him. Yet it seems nice that I have this weight lifted off of me.

So I really don't know how to answer this. I guess I have been both naughty and nice.

Sorry, Juru, couldn't make it happy ^^;

EDIT: I forgot to say what I wished for >>; Well, I would like the Midnight Dreams Gown, as I like playing dress-up on my mule, and always wanted it for her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facade
Dearest Mama Juru,

I have to inform you of something. It concerns my behavior this past year; sure, there have been many adjustments and tons of chaos, but I think I've done well...

What with the great inflation of the coveted Menewshan Queen's Crown, I've strayed from the path of questing for the said item. Truth be told, I've cursed about this occurrence behind closed doors for the past six months, and indeed, I've become frustrated on this quest. But surely the greatest benevolent being - yourself - could forgive such deeds?

I write to you in urgency; only a few days remain of this season, and I am desperate to receive what I've been after for so very long. Consider this a confession: the truth is, I haven't been on my best behavior this year. Countless fellow Menewshans and I have competed against one another, and I have truthfully had thoughts of penetrating their skulls with my Fan of Light, or poisoning their Halloween candy with dangerously outdated Old Boots from the disgusting pond. I admit, I've been quite selfish, and undoubtedly foolish to consider myself superior than all of the rest.

But hey, it's the holidays, and I'm short a few nerves from tons of stress. Think you could help a Menewshan out, and give me what I want?!

...Okay, I apologize for my spastic behavior. I promise to be calm down... *sigh*

Alright, now I'm better. But I still want the crown, frammit! Even a King's Crown would do, if that's indeed all you have; I just want a crown! Rawr!

... Whew. Maybe a few of those therapy lessons that I was given on my birthday should be put to use... My temper seems to get the best of me... Or is it just greed...?

At any rate, I would be blessed if a crown was bestowed upon me. Like Granny Menewshaba always said, "Facade! Feet off the furniture - NOW! Where do you think you are, a zoo?!?"

Fondly,
Facade McXerxes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Madison
Dear Wish Maker Juru,

I have been a really good girl this year in Menewsha. I came into this website in October 11, 2007. I looked lost until I was adopted my BrokenHearted. I found a new place to love. I made new friends, chat everywhere I could, quested for my items, and helped others along the way. I helped encouraged people on their quests, as they do onto me.

I learned how to create a shop on the exchange. Business has been wonderful to me. I have friends that help me on what items I am looking for. In shosho's shop thread, me and Seito had a pillow fight that turned out a mess with cheese explosions. We left the place smelling like cheese. It was loads of fun. Later on, my place was soaked because there was a water balloon fight.

I wrote this letter to make a wish. I wish for the King's Crown. I wish for this item because I have desire that item since I joined Menewsha. I am questing for all the Collectible Items that has been release. I am about 5 items away from completing the quest. Even though this is just a wish, I know this wish will come true someday. I left some milk and cookies on the table and hope this wish will come true.

Sincerely,
~Sakura_Madison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithir
Mama Juru-

I went to see that fat man Santa Claus today. He didn’t even ask me what I wanted for Christmas! And, he made me sit on his lap. I was scurred. Plus, he charged me outrageously for a picture. –tear-

So I’ve decided the red man is useless, and I turn to you to ask for a gift.

I’ve been a very nau- Nice girl this year. I studied for a sum total of 5 hours for all of my final exams. I bought my Math Teacher a copy of the Kama Sutra*, which is a very educational book. It was even illustrated to make things easier for him! He seemed happy that we thought to buy him a nice gift. I denied having been the gift giver for the sake of avoiding any sort of gratitude from him. That’s how humble I am. ;D

I also adopted another orphaned kitty this year. I felt bad for him.

I was so nice this year that I managed to get a date to my school’s midwinter dance! And then, I was even nicer, and he became my boyfriend! And I swear I’ve treated him nicely. I even made him a map of some restaurants and houses he goes to, because he almost got lost driving to lunch.

But on a more serious note, I’ll be a really good girl in a few days when I open my charity.

And when considering me, please disregard the word ‘Naughty’ written on my hand. That was to see if Santa might notice and ask me about it. He didn’t. Fail Santa. D:

Anyway, I’ve been amazingly good this year. I’ve avoided insulting people countless times, and I ask for a panda plushie in return. Because then, my avi could match my real life Secret Santa gift.
Happy Holidays, and you're cooler than Santa.

<3 Ithir –insert halo here-

*For those who don’t know what the Kama Sutra is, it’s an ancient Indian text that deals with sex poses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweres
Dear Mama Juru!

Though many view me as a devilish young boy with a attitude ( :twisted: ), in my heart, I really try to be nice. Why does no one believe me? I didn't even eat the cookies Santa left for you! See, that is how wonderful I am! :lol: Even better, I didn't tell you know who about what you told me not to tell! I know, I should be a role-model for young children to look up too!

The item that I wish for is a King's Crown. I had one at one point, but I used it for a offer in a Valentine's Day Boa. I'm embarking on the difficult quest of all CI's and Event items. I've knocked down a ton thanks to friends! Other than the V-Day Hairpin, it is my main quest. I wish to use the King's Crown to finish one of my avatars that doesn't actually look horrendous! So, please, for the eyes of the Menewsha, I hope this wish comes true! Have a merry Christmas, and a happy new year! I know I will!

- Zweres

P.S - ): Santa was mean, and he said I was a greedy little boy. Maybe Mama Juru will see the goodness in my heart! :lol:
Quote:
Originally Posted by future
Okay. I think I have an idea... sorry if you hate my random thoughts on what it takes to be a "funny" letter to you... >>

Dear Mama Juru;
I do believe I have been a good girl this year. It all started when I joined Mene. First, I was found and raised by a herd of Whalecow. See, I was very polite, like a good girl should. And even though we had a language barrier, they let me stay. In turn, to not be a burden, I hunted sushi for them. I studied before I was found by them, and knew that they liked vegitarian sushi. So I hunted high and low for my fellow Whalecow mates.
Then, one fateful evening, I was swept aside by a vicious Lion famed by the Leon plushie. This Lion was cruel to me, but like a good girl, I didn't cry. That would have made Mama Whalecow happy, so yes. I toughed it out like a good little girl.
Then the Lion got bored, and I was sent to the volcano of Mene to be a sacrifice to the Minotaur... wait... wrong story. ANYWAY, I was rescued by Astral Angels with their golden, shimmering Astral Halos.
And thanks to those lovely Astral Angels, I have decided to strive for perfection, like a good girl on Mene should do.

So, Mama Juru, you may wonder what I could possibly want after an adventure like that. It is quite simple. I would love to receive a Halo like the Angels who rescued me. Whether I do or not, this good little girl will be here to be good for ever, never once to be a naughty little girl. : D

And so ends my request. Thank you for reading.

(I don't expect anything from this, I just thought it would be fun. xD I like writing/typing stories, so I thank you instead for bringing me amusement.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut
Dear Mama Juru,~

I have been a (fairly) good boy this year.
=3
I have helped out others who didn't ask out of no reason alot this year.
=D
I've been cheerful and tried to spread happiness, alot. <3
PLUS, I HAVE LOVED AND CONTRIBUTED MUCH TIME TO MENE. ;DDD
((Isn't that nice? xD))

SURE I have foiled Steve's plans a few times, butbut... they were evil plans. >.>
SUREEE, I've kicked alot of people too... but they we're retarded and deserved it. >.>;;;
AND, SUREEEE I got pregnant.
BUT. Val drugged me and it's her fault. >.>;
((PLUS I ONLY GOT THE ABORTION CUZ THE DOCTORS SAID IT WAS AN ALIEN CHILD.))

ANYWAYS (Before you think of me as crazy/evil/undeserving of anything at all in life/odd), I would love a Whalecow on my head!.
=3
They're adorable and one of my favorite commons.

ETERNAL LOVE TO YOUR JURU MAMA-NESS,
YOUR FANBOY,
Peanut. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasandara
Dear Mama Juru ::

Hmm this year has been a mixed bag for me, but all in all it's been good. I moved 700 miles away from home in May of 2006, leaving my kids and such behind to make a life. Slowly but surely I got things I needed to survive... things I wouldn't have gotten back home... a car, an apartment, a steady full time job that I've been rising up and up in.

But the greatest accomplishment this year was when I was finally able to see my son after a year of separation. I finally was reunited with him in July of 2007. I worked hard and long to make sure my kids would have a stable life to come home too and it was realized when my parents and my son finally came up here to live.

All in all I've been a good girl Mama Juru, and I'm sorry this story isn't all that funny... you asked for something true XD... it's a story from the heart and that's all I'm able to think about. I'm truly thankful.

Love, Kassie

P.S. - I know you wanted a Menewshan year, and honestly I've only been here since the end of November... but since then I've been dedicated to this site one hundred percent XD.

I've been really good this year, and instead of greedy I helped one of my best friends obtain a queen's crown since that is her wish... she was the one who introduced me to this site and so I felt she deserved it. Thanks again Britti for getting me into this XD!

My quest is for the King's Crown, and I know I'm rather new... but regardless of what happens thanks for reading my little story ¦3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damballah
Dear Mama Juru,

I've only been here a week and three days, and I don't really have stories to tell, but how I got here is strange. I was looking at a site that had colored eggs for one to hatch in one's signature, and I clicked the wrong button, and here I am! Actually, I think I clicked the RIGHT button now, for everyone here is very nice! I've not been to this sort of chat place before, so I still read the rules alot!

I'm not sure what to wish for. Something pretty to wear would be nice. My Menewsha Moms gave me this, so I'm not in my underwear any more, But everyone looks so nice....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satomi
The following a true fictional autobiography.

Well Mama Juru. Let me tell you a little story called, My Life. I was born in a little town in Cuba. Our family lived a happy life with food always on the table. Except for that one month of July, the month I call... "That One Month Of July". Unfortunately, my father was involved with the Cuban mafia and owed them a debt... They killed my father. Oh, and did I mention I was a boy with natural purple hair? Anyways, me and my mother traveled to America to live a better life. She remarried a man who looked surprisingly like me, kinda strange how my real father was black and 90 years old. Anyways, I spent most of my teenage life as a white girl with redhair in a school called "Sacramento High" located in Maine. I excelled in school and later went on and completed college. I made a living for myself and provided my mother, who lived in poverty, with a nice home. One day, I knew about the whereabouts of the Chinese hermaphrodite saimese twins who killed my father. When I met her.. or him, her or him already ate the other her or him, leaving only one her or him which is why im referring to her or him as her or him and not they or them but her or him. I was ready to scream out words of anger just as he or she began to say something... Something I would never had imagined. He or she apologized... Sure he or she was mentally ill, drunk, on drugs, beaten countless times, has alzheimers, has insomnia, and forgot things easily, but I believed he or she said it from the heart. From that day forward, I had released my anger and lived a peaceful life. That is why I think I should get a freebie item! Cha~

I wish for... a EGL Black Corset. If not that, anything on my sig that's not crossed out. And if not that, then anything is fine. And if not that, then nothing is fine. And if not that I'll give YOU money and items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve the Garden Hose
Dear Mama Juru;

Sure, Steve could go on and on about "good" things he has done, but he shall not. For I am EBIL! But that's a Garden Hose's job, *cough*.
Since it would take hours, days, months to explain all the ebil deeds I have done, I shall just explain them in song!

*Dun dun dunnnn!*
*Sung to Jingle bells music*

I've been naughty you know
Buying stuff and I don't pay
I push little kids in snow
and I steal horses hay
I curse on every thing
I make lightbulbs too bright
so people have to shield their eyes
If they value their sight.

Oh, I beat down wells, I steal pills
and have April Fools in may
In the playground I knock down all the slides
So Children cannot play
I always yell, I subscibe to Dell
And throw computers down the bay
I walk with a stride
And then I steal some old guy's food tray.

A day or two ago
I went for a nice ride
And soon I started a fight
but then they drowned in the tide
I stole an army tank
And I let tomatoes rot
I crashed my car into the bank
But I swear I don't do pot!

Oh, I froze hell, I ate a bell
and gave directions the wrong way.
In me, people think they can confide
But I go on Maury the next day
I stole a lobsters shell, broke my prison cell
and copyrighted, okay?
I fecked up a TV guide
And make sure I have my way, yay!

I use hair gel, say that santa's not real
And I poisoned a Blue jay
I shot someone, or at least I tried
But I missed and he ran away
I taunt those those that excell, make fun of guys named Mel
But even so, I say.
Mama Juru this isn't a lie
But I've been good today. (So far)

Steve wishes for a gigantical laser beam to wipe out Europe.

........Well If that can't be done, Steve wouldn't mind a Pudao of time, or a White Pirate Sword.
(Why did I have to be poor the month the pudao/fan came out ;-;