View Single Post
Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 06-08-2015, 05:19 PM

The guards bows to Hannah, one of them speaks, "It shall be done, Lady Hannah." As the guards take their post, another one heads off to inform the other guards their orders. The vampire soldiers take their place in place of the human guards so they could get rest. While some of them was training some new recuits in the court yard.

Seneca seals the doors behind her hoping no one else had slipped in. Seneca walks over to the center of the room and place the vial of blood down on the altar. She takes the knife and place the blade in the palm of her hand. Holding it over the vial as she speaks in dragon tongue. "Ekrah do vulon bo wah zey. Ofan zey suleyk do stahdim wah strin daar jordro suleyk nol lein. Neh einzuk rek fen brah daar suleyk wah aax thou alun einzuk. Voth dii sos wahl nii drehlaan ol nii vust kos." Seneca winces as she slides her palm and the blood drips down and into the vial. The vial and Seneca glows as her powers of her blood was very strong to seal her mother's powers for ever. The powers of the divines was on her side and protects her.

(English: Goddess of the night come to me. Give me the power of the divines to seal this person's powers from the world. Never again she will use theses powers to harm thou ever again. With my blood make it done as it could be. )