View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-09-2020, 07:28 AM

Nova_Alchemist: that's okay I think it helped greatly. Look at that last long post lol.

Ahna felt the rush of taking a life into herself, with her energy drained it felt great taking their energy. Then they were gone, nothing left except a corpse which looked badly dehydrated. She was glad this wasn't the way they were heading but still put the body off in a ditch on the side. She didn't care if someone thought it was an accident or not. Her students shouldn't see her this way. The red glow faded from around her body walking back casually. Once back she crossed the stream in order to get to the enemy. "Enemy is gone, we're safe for now." Ahna stated to Kakashi & the students. "However, B-Rank or not we'll get through this. We should head a bit farther down before making camp, shouldn't be this close to a last fight area."

Ahna knelt down to Silver "How do you feel?" Ahna seemed unfazed by everything around her but her worry was for the other two. She could feel her own breathing harden as if she couldn't breath but didn't let it show. It was due to what she could do and the acceptance of the consequences unstated. "We need to go a bit farther, do you think you can make it? Or should Kakashi or myself carry you?" Naruto and Sasuke were talking off in the distance and Sakura was sitting by the stream. Maybe this was the best area but too close to a stream and this would happen again was an unsettling thought.