View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-10-2020, 04:44 AM

Immy:

Kakashi smirked some under his mask when she spoke. "Alright, I will." He said with a quiet chuckle. He blinked when she asked him if he remembered growing with her and looked at her. "As a matter of fact, I do." Her said honestly. How could he not remember that time?

---

Silver glanced at Sasuke when he spoke and set down her cup of ramen. "I've been like that too, since I first graduates the academy. I train with Kakashi and Ahna sensei, or Kiba and Akamaru." She said, then lowered her eyes to the fire once more. "I'd much rather train with you, Sasuke." She mused with a small smirk. As Sakura and Naruto came back to sit by the fire, Silver glanced at her pink haired teammate and shook her head. "Stop apologizing, we're all a bit down after earlier, but it's down and we're okay." She said, trying to sound her usual self, but she didn't sound herself.

Silver looked at the fire when Sakura mentioned sleeping. "If you're tired then sleep, I want to wait for our sensei's to come back.." She said casually and quietly. It was partially a lie though. If she slept now, she'd definitely have nightmares again and wake up well before sunrise. It'd be easier on her mental state for her to just stay awake until then.