View Single Post
Adverb
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via ICQ to Adverb Send a message via AIM to Adverb Send a message via MSN to Adverb Send a message via Yahoo to Adverb

Old 06-17-2007, 12:33 PM

(( I'm currious, why does Obito have to see Iruka if he has to take his Chuunin exam? Iruka would be 8 years old in this RP...

Also, I realized now in my brain mush post that I messed up Tsuyoushi's name! DX ))

Kakashi let the blade slide back into the sheath on his back after watching the other three get put out by Midori and Obito. Tsu having dissapeared in a seeming fit, though Kakashi didn't think much of it. Leaning down he spoke quietly but strictly towards the one he had pinned. The boy's arm wretched upwards to such a point it wouldn't take much to break it at the shoulder. "It's a shame Konoha has produced such trash as you guys. I'd suggest that you leave Obito alone from now on, okay?" He then let the kid up so he could deal with his pals and gave Midori a quick wave.

He then turned towards Obito, then glanced at the kid at his team mate's feet, and then back up. "If you could do that, why didn't you try it from the start? You could have at least stuck up for yourself. Rule seventeen after all does leave it open to act in self defense in such cases."