View Single Post
psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 12-15-2007, 07:04 AM

RANDOM

Is it really that obvious? Was I that wanton in my actions? Something tells me that they were reading in too far, but another part of me says that they saw right through me.

Of course, I really do doubt that they're that perceptive. It was probably a lucky guess. However, it's made me paranoid now. Just how much of myself am I showing? Is there a gaping gash in my facade that lays me open to the world?

I can't be too sure any more. I used to be confident that I was the perfect actor. There was nothing I couldn't hide from the world. But now I wonder if I'm read more easily than that.

The only way to truly tell is to ask an outright question, which would give away as much as it would take. I can't ask an outright question. I must deliberate and find some other way to figure this out.

Until then I shall just have to double check myself, so that all accusations can be said to have no grounds. I shall have to bury those grounds far beneath casualty and necessity. There is no special attention to distinguish it.

Yes, this way they will never know; they will never suspect. Yes, love, we are safe.