View Single Post
Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 01-19-2013, 04:47 AM

"Awesome!" Josh replied, still grinning. Very little seemed to faze him at all, which was apparent from the fact that his grin had only slipped once or twice so far and for only a few seconds at a time. "I love this school! And I'm really looking forward to practicing my powers; doing it with my sister was fine, but these teachers are like masters, right?" From the look of him, the teacher wasn't very masterly, though he did appear to have a hypothetical burr in his paw. He seemed to radiate cool meanness just as much as the lady radiated arrogance.

"I don't know if we need to know her, but she gives me the heebie-jeebies," Josh replied, shuddering a bit. Of course, Josh didn't actually think that she was evil or anything, but he wouldn't be able to feel comfortable around her until he got to know her. "Wait, you don't think she's the headmistress, do you?" he asked as the thought popped into his head, squinting as if trying to see her a bit more clearly. Just the fact that the two of them were having a hushed conversation made him uncomfortable. What on earth could they be talking about?

Noticing the other boy from the breakfast earlier as being the one who had sat next to Avril, Josh redirected his attention to him. It was strange; sitting together at a meal with only one other person had usually signified a relationship back in Texas, but they weren't even paying all that much attention to each other, especially him. Were they even a couple? Or was it a secret sort of thing that they didn't want anyone to know about? Either way, Josh felt a little guilty for sticking his nose so far into another's business, so he forcibly pushed the thought out of his mind and waited patiently for class to start.