View Single Post
Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 12-20-2022, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
I burned myself out on avatar sites unfortunately. I've realized that my drawer of social spoons is much smaller than I previously realized; I'd be obsessed with a site, post excessively, feel myself burning out, try to force myself past it, and then like a shooting star I just burn out and end up flat out disappearing for literal years.

I don't want that to happen again with Mene. I'm on reddit, though I haven't been back there in a couple of months because I got distracted reading some novels, and I've been trying to pace myself better so I don't burn out again.

I'm not active on any other social media. I think I have a couple accounts here and there but I'm rarely on any of them.
This is pretty similar for me. I just don’t have the time to invest in avatar sites anymore even though Menewsha holds a special place on my heart. I hope to check in now and again though.

My main places to comment now are Reddit and Discord but even those I tend to shuffle which subreddits/servers I’m in based on what I’m currently interested in. At the moment I’m big on Pokémon Scarlet & Violet but I’m sure that will taper off eventually too.