View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-17-2015, 02:11 AM

Cal shivered slightly, though the weather was far from cold. He lingered on the kiss for a few more moments than necessary, savoring it. "Of course. I just wanted to let you know." He said with a soft smile. This man had intimidated him at first, but he had quickly learned more about him, and the more time they spent together, the more he grew on him. By now, he almost never wanted to be away from his captain. "Will we be going out, or should we stay with the ship?" Cal asked, a clear double meaning behind his words.

Rosemary, after making sure she well and truly looked like a young man, walked confidently up to the ship. She spotted a man walking down the plank, apparently the last off the boat. Strange, he isn't dressed like a captain... She thought. Perhaps she had missed the captain already. Still, this man walked with the confidence of a leader. She decided to take her chances. "Hey, 'scuse me! Listen, mister, I was wonderin' who I could talk to t' join the crew." She said, pitching her voice low and slightly messing up her words to sound more boyish. It was difficult for her to purposely get the grammar wrong, but she had practiced.