View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 10-17-2013, 09:38 PM

Miles looked at the Prince, his glare not faltering. He bit his bottom lip, not exactly wanting to answer. He was sure that if he did his confidence would break, at least a little. This was why he didn't like dealing with anyone who held authority in the kingdom. He was scared of them, despite the fact that he didn't want to be. He took a deep breath, his eyes momentarily looking down, before looking straight back up at the Prince. He straightened up slightly, as if trying to make himself look taller than he actually was, but the men around him--who were at least half his height--weren't helping whatsoever.

"Look, all I know is that this guy," he hit the taller man beside him harshly, "Came in with a dead woman. After that the whole room was chaos. I'm gonna guess that he did it by accident though, because none of these guys are actually smart enough to kill someone on purpose. And even if they were smart enough, they aren't brave enough."

He made sure that his tone was bored, as if he simply didn't care what was going on. He wasn't about to let anyone know that he was near to the point of being terrified. Though, he did have to bite back a few snarky remarks that would have surely gotten him in the dungeon right away.

"If you really wanna know what happened, as the large idiot. He's the one that did it, not me," he added, hitting the man beside him once more. He was trying to hurt the man discreetly, yes, but unfortunately it didn't do much

He quickly averted his eyes from the Prince's, not liking it it one bit, and went back to staring at the door. At this point, he didn't care if everyone in the room knew what he was about to do; he just wanted out. He'd get out, lay low for a while, then join another, smarter, "gang". Sure, the was the chance that they'd all be home free, minus the man that had killed the woman, but Miles didn't want to take that chance. He wasn't going to be executed, and he wasn't be going to be put in the dungeon. Not yet, not ever. Sure, he'd killed a couple of people before--with help from others--and he'd stolen thousands of things, and he'd even been a distraction many times before. All of that had to add up to at least a few years in the dungeon, but he refused to give in.

He hated anyone who had anything to do with the authorities, and he was scared of them too. They'd done too much, and in Miles opinion, they should have been charged for crimes too.

"If I've gotta go to the dungeon because of that idiot, after all I've done to avoid it, I'll go on a killing spree myself," he muttered harshly under his breath, making sure no ones else except maybe the man beside him could hear it.