View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-05-2014, 05:00 AM

Miles nodded, listening as the Prince explained his plan. It seemed like an ok plan, maybe bound for failure, maybe not. Miles himself wasn't all too aware of any other kingdom, so he didn't know what the King of Galath. Though with his knowledge about people in power, Miles was sure that the King would not pass up on a chance to invade another kingdom. Miles wondered if the Prince knew that that meant that innocent civilians would get killed. Possibly get killed at least. He didn't speak his mind though; Miles could care less about the lives of others. It wouldn't effect him.

He took a glance over at the Prince. Of course he thought that Miles would know his name. After all, most people would. Miles wasn't most people though, and because of his lack of...interest in anything to do with Royalty, he never learned the Prince's name. "I know that you are the Prince. Nothing else," he spoke with a new harshness, one that he hadn't meant to be there. Hesitating a moment, Miles spoke again, "My name is Miles. As soon as we get out of this forest, I'll show you the way to my home."

He followed the Prince through the forest, taking note of everything they passed. In all honesty, Miles could see this being useful for any future plans of his. Then again, if the soon-to-be King was the one who showed it to him...maybe it wasn't such a good idea. Nonetheless, he made note in his mind about the track. As the path started to get wilder, Miles only gave a grunt to signal that he had heard the Prince. He had to calm the horse down a couple of time because of the roots and branches and the rocky, messy path.

He bit his lip as they rode more, eyeing the Prince carefully. It was now that he was starting to think about why the Prince would bring him along. Obviously, the Prince would have no need for Miles, considering that he already knew the escape, and almost knew where he was going. After all, Miles was the one following him. Perhaps it was some ulterior motive? But what? He raised a hand to his head, running his fingers through his hair. Miles hated not knowing what people were thinking, and why they did what they did. Giving into his curiosity, Miles asked the Prince. "Why bother bringing me along with you for your escape?"

((It's rather short...sorry))