View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 10-09-2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriemedesan View Post
Are you sure explicit is okay? With registering it states:

----------Wanted to ask, too, "How do I view roleplays on there or is it hidden from non-participants?"
Kriemedesan: Explicit is okay so long as it is 100% in the adult sections. Depending on how explicit it is, you need to use NSFW (not safe for work) tags, which will help those of us who don't want to see that kind of detail avoid it.

WTF has adult discussion sections, adult roleplay sections, and adult OOC sections. This keeps all the could-be-too-mature-for-a-young-audience stuff out of the reach.

I think the best way to look at WTF is to relate it to the movie scale. Overall, it's PG-13. In the adult sections, it's R. And in the adult sections, you can have higher so long as you label it NSFW. And you don't have to roleplay R in the adult sections. You can keep it PG-13. The adult section is just a place to "cover your butt," should you fear that you might go over the PG-13 scale.

---

As far as viewing games goes, you can see them by going to the roleplay tab across the top. You can sort by newest to most active, etc.

You can view any non-adult roleplay without joining. You have to sign up to see the adult stuff. And, depending on the roleplay, the GMs and players might have keys, which can lock people out and prevent them from seeing posts. This feature allows GMs and players to keep secret content secret and it's super useful.

---------- Post added 10-09-2013 at 05:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Electric*Rainbow* View Post
Yeah but what with kids not exactly following the law anyways... It's kinda a wonder they still have it. XD
*Electric*Rainbow*:
There are a ton of awesome games that aren't adult rated. And some of the GMs are willing to ton their story down for the sake of younger members. I've done it. ^^ So don't feel like you're "missing out" because you're not old enough. You can still find RPs and you don't have to lie about your age to find a decent story or partner :)

//omg, I totally didn't look at the dates. T_____T I didn't realize I was a year late. Sowwy. .____.

Last edited by Xavirne; 10-09-2013 at 09:25 PM..