View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-29-2017, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Andais View Post

Nephila, trading is a commodity of the Menewsha site for some, like Roachi and I. It's how we generate gold and gain items for our giveaways during the events.

I realize that. Trust me, I'm just as frustrated as you guys are with this situation.

I still have the last day of prizes to give out from Jeryck's hangout thread and a few idea's in my head for next event that simply can't be done without trades being back up.

Unfortunately there is literally nothing I or 90% of the staff can do about it. If the coders don't have the time, or care enough to get these things done in a timely matter I'm not going to lose any sleep over a drop off in sales or activity.

As bad as this lot is, I'm choosing not to dwell on it and I'm putting all my energy into what little I can do to make it better around here. Namely making pixels for the next event, trying to fix some old layering issues, and chatting with people that are still around time permiting.

If trades being down makes you personally not want to chat, or causes you not to donate during this hard time that's up to you. And I wouldn't blame anyone for feeling that way.

In the end all I can do is hope for the best, apologize, and thank you all for your patience.