View Single Post
leasfy
(。・ω・。)
Send a message via MSN to leasfy

Old 12-24-2008, 06:20 AM

:ninja: . . . .

Welcome all! I shall be one of two artists who will draw a random user in this thread.

Will do
  • OC
  • Menewsha Avatar
Note: Unforeseen situations may arise in the future that will require these rules to be redrawn/reformat. As thread owner, I hereby retain the right to edit these rules at any time for the betterment of my own.

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]
Won't do
  • Too clutered Avatar - to check eligibility please ask me
  • Full Anthro
  • Above pg - 13
  • Other site avatar
Note: Unforeseen situations may arise in the future that will require these rules to be redrawn/reformat. As thread owner, I hereby retain the right to edit these rules at any time for the betterment of my own.

How to get them
  • Fill out the form
  • Chat in here
  • I will quote your order form and decide which version of art you'll be getting
  • Hang out until I pm you the completed version
Note:
  • There is no guarantee how long will it take to complete them
  • As an artist, It would be up to me to pick whom I will draw and what kind of service I will give. However, you are free to to state which type of art you'd wish to get from me. Unless you bribe P:
  • If you want to get the art without a bother to chat & want to ensure which style you'd like for the art then feel free to bribe me with a set of Christmas box P:

ORDER FORM

Code:
ORDER FORM

Username:[your username here]
Image/Avatar to be drawn:[image here]
I wish to get type of art:[pick either scribbled chibi or headshot or waist up]
List of every item:[put image for individual item separately so I can see better the item]
Extra note:[chuck down any extra info that I shall take a note for your art i.e. color for the line art(if you can put the HTML color code)]
example:

ORDER FORM

Username:leasfy
Image/Avatar to be drawn:

I wish to get type of art: headshot
List of every item:

Extra note:Code for the lineart would be #343634

Last edited by leasfy; 12-25-2008 at 07:50 AM..