View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 02-29-2016, 04:40 PM

Cassius allowed the female to remain by his side. The two walking along, she began to speak up again. Bad experiences in the past? He felt a slight frown tug at the corners to his mouth. He shook it off, befre hearing her say thank you. She said it had been foolish for them to fight, and he had to agree to a point. Fighting was never really the answer, but it never stopped people most of the time. She was apparently meeting a friend who never showed up, before saying she was about to head to eat. Before he could answer her inquary about him, she was moving before him. Ah yes, they hadn't really introduced themselves in the slightest. She gave him her name, apologizing once more for the incident.

Shaking his head, he accepted the hand. Lifting it, he lightly placed a kiss upon the back of it. "Cassius DeRosso....but you can call me Cas if you like, everyone does" he says. "It is no problem either" he said to her other comment, "I was happy to help, there is no need to apologize or thank me." No one forced him, it was his choice to accept the challenge or not. He had agreed to help her, thus he did not see a reason for any of that. He then switched gears a bit, backtracking to her earlier question. "I was actually heading back to get some lunch as well" he said, a bit of his nature coming in. "You could join me if you like, I do not mind cooking for one more" he smiled, "I much prefer it to the cafeteria...much healthier, you know exactly what's going into the food."

He chuckled once more, "though that could just be the pre-med student talking and all." He knew she did not know him, this was their first meeting. He would not force her to go with him, but he was nice enough to ask her if she would like to. He let go of her hand, not pushing contact, since he did not know if she much cared for it. There were plenty around here who were the standoffish type for physical contact. Then again, she would not have offered it, if she minded that much. He kept an eye out behind her, careful to make sure she would not run into anything. He was not about to let someone get hurt on his watch, especially as a result of speaking to him.