View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-19-2017, 05:42 PM

”That’s true, I’ve tried a lot of new things on my adventure so far,” Stacy said with a nod before turning her attention back to her pokemon. They were all crowded around the same bowl but it was big enough for her small team…for now. I’ll have to think to pick up another bowl if I catch anymore pokemon, Stacy thought to herself as her pokemon sat back and waited for her to refill it. She poured in another helping of food and then stowed the rest away. The bowl had originally belonged to Chip but he didn’t seem to mind sharing. He was one of the most outgoing pokemon of her party and extremely friendly.

”It was! Thank you! Stacy said as finished off the rest of the meat and crackers Carl had offered her. Then seeing her companion getting ready for bed, decided to do the same. She packed up the empty food bowl and took off her shoes, setting them neatly beside her bag before slipping into her own sleeping bag. Boo, Prim, and Chip came over and lay down beside her. She took a moment to pet each of them looking up at the sky. It was a cloudless night and stars twinkled overhead. Taking a deep breath of fresh air she sighed softly. ”Very beautiful indeed,” she said quietly. Then, after a moment she added, ”Goodnight Carl.” Closing her eyes she drifted off to sleep with the comforting warm weight of her companions beside her.