Thread: Under Control
View Single Post
Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-07-2016, 11:19 PM

“Me neither, so it’s something we can try right?” She asked with a smile. “And as long as we stay near water I can be useful.” She said as she looked at Alena. “I wish I were more useful, all I can do is help your wounds, I can’t heal them, just help the pain. She looked at Alena with a smile. She tried to clean Alena’s feet a little bit by purifying the water. She didn’t even think about the ones on her own feet.

Cleaning the bandages was a lot easier though and she did that quickly. and then looked up as Alena asked her for help. She looked like she was trying to do something with her hair and Erika blushed. “I can try.” But she had never done anything with her own hair before, not really. She walked over to Alena, leaning down and taking her hair. “I’ve seen this done in other girl’s hair before but I’m not exactly sure how to do it. I’m going to try though.” She slowly began trying to braid her hair. “This isn’t going well.” She laughed a little and then pulled it tighter. “Well…. I…. I think that’s the best I can do for now. Sorry hun."