View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-26-2012, 10:46 PM

"Good, we have found means with which to repair the Portal Disruptor, but we still need the parts themselves. The search is slow, but take heart friends, I am confident in our abilities. The police station has proven the severity of our mission. Some of us will not survive this night. But have no doubt, we will persevere.

The high school is our next destination. Are you ready?"

Band Room

The leader of the band is gone, but his jacket and hat are just sitting here.. Surely he'd want his outfit liberated from danger.

Gym
700g
You want 700 gold? First you're gonna have to give me 700 push-ups!

Home Ec

The Home Economics room is quite a mess, but from the smell it seems that the class has been up to something delicious. It occurs to you that you haven't actually eaten a good meal since this whole craziness started, so you snatch a plate of dinner for yourself.

Library
50g
Ahh, the library! A bastion of learning! Where fantasy, imagination and wonders of all sort come alive! Too bad everything in Podunkia High's library has been ripped to shreds. Cursing under your breath, you pocket a small pile of late fee money from a nearby desk and leave.

Principal's Office

The Principal's Office is a tiny, cramped little room filled with file cabinets and stacks of boxes marked "Student Records." At the far wall, a dusty, neglected houseplant sits beside a garish oak desk. You notice one of the desk drawers ajar, and search it to find years' worth of confiscated stuff. You take some of the pranking supplies -- after all, it's Halloween!

Wood Shop
525g
Fished from a box labeled 'Shop Teacher Retirement Fund'. Somehow you don't think he's going to need it anymore.

ART ROOM

Banes, the Teenage Werewolf
SUBDUED
Life's not so easy when you're a wolf man, so imagine how tough it is to be a wolf teen. Those raging hormones. Your voice changes... and your face and your hands and your feet. Suddenly there's much more hair than there was before. And you know as you're mauling a person, they wouldn't understand you anyway. Nobody understands you. [+2 points]

Auditorium

Eliot Langston
The auditorium is a large and mostly vacant area. The room also serves as the school's cafeteria, but the kitchen is bolted shut. You and your friends decide to exit but hear a rustling from beneath the stage. Arming yourselves, you throw open the stage door and find a man, meekly shielding himself with a book. Seeing you, he quickly perks.

"By the Bard, my prayers have been answered! You've come to rescue me! My name is Eliot Langston... er uh, Mr. Langston, the English teacher. I was off to prepare for the annual Halloween play when the school was besieged by that lupine monstrosity. At first I thought he was one of our actors, but after he took a bite out of Mr. Hewitt, the shop teacher's, posterior, I quickly thought otherwise. I then ducked in here and hid under the stage. I can't imagine where such a creature would come from. --- Really? It's like a plot stolen from an overworked horror pulp. Well, it goes against my better judgement, but you can count on me. As Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "Even in the mud and scum of things, something always, always sings." We shall be that song of perseverance." [+2 points]

Courtyard

Megaphone
In the courtyard you find Mr. Langston's megaphone. Ordinarily he uses it to "entertain" the students at lunchtime with his poetry, but it should make a dandy sound amplifier for the Portal Disruptor. [+2 points]

Where is everyone?X

Here's where folks are:

Art Room
Antagonist - Link
Arechi - Link
blueblackrose - Link
DariaMorgendorfer - Link
EirianHikari - Link
Emma Corrin - Link
fireprincess - Link
Ivvy - Link
Kamikaze Kendra - Link
Kay - Link
Keondre Lorano - Link
Kilia - Link
Liztress - Link
Shadami - Link
Sho-shonojo - Link
Spicedroses - Link
star2000shadow - Link
Superstition - Link

Auditorium
Cardinal Biggles - Link
HIM_ROCK - Link
Popcorn Gun - Link
WherededIgo - Link

Band Room - Nutcracker Blue Hat & Scarlet and Blue Jacket - ALL SENT
Amorphous Metal - Link SENT
Anglie - Link SENT
Ascadellia - Link SENT
EverlastingRitz - Link SENT
Flowery Pit - Link SENT
Iroase Delschatten - Link SENT
Izumi - Link SENT
Jeannesha - Link SENT
Maria-Minamino - Link SENT
Razak - Link SENT
Woofie267 - Link SENT

Courtyard
Damia Flagg - Link
Hadsvich - Link
Kalium - Link

Gym - 700g - ALL SENT
Codette - Link SENT
Emasaurus - Link SENT
GinKadia - Link SENT
~LONGCAT~ - Link SENT
M i n u x e - Link SENT
Nephila - Link SENT
Shinigamikarasu - Link SENT

Home Ec - Dinner - ALL SENT
Gmwolflord - Link SENT
GwenaHikari - Link SENT
iC[a]ndy - Link SENT
Knerd - Link SENT
LaVida - Link SENT
Lizrd356 - Link SENT
Lunanuova - Link SENT
Roachi - Link SENT
Shishunki - Link SENT
wish - Link SENT

Library - 50g - ALL SENT
Angel Spirit Girl - Link SENT
Carzeebear - Link SENT
CoffeeCow - Link SENT
Cora Lorington - Link SENT
dessertdesiert - Link SENT
Divacita - Link SENT
Dystopia - Link SENT
Flink - Link SENT
Hatake Ayumi - Link SENT
Kemii - Link SENT
Kent - Link SENT
Ling - Link SENT
LizzyCollinsDeArc - Link SENT
Mageling - Link SENT
maidenroseheart - Link SENT
mewmew07 - Link SENT
PapillonCameo - Link SENT
Saravi Boo - Link SENT
Seito - Link SENT
Shania583 - Link SENT
Sushi_Mew - Link SENT
Vickyll3 - Link SENT
Wrenji-Chan - Link SENT
zigbigadorlube - Link SENT

Principal's Office
Arinia Dreamdancer - Link
ArtsyDaze - Link
Death_to_the_reaper - Link
Ferra - Link
*Hime* - Link
Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa - Link
MintyRey - Link
Seridano - Link
Spunky3 - Link

Wood Shop - 525g - ALL SENT
d2hiriyuu - Link SENT
Darth Mudkip - Link SENT
Dragoness129 - Link SENT
Fiona_Watergate - Link SENT
hummy - Link SENT
KatMagenta - Link SENT
Lacrimosa - Link SENT
Triquetra - Link SENT
Velvet - Link SENT
Vinyl - Link SENT
Woodlandnymph = Link SENT

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 11-06-2012 at 07:20 AM..