View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-27-2012, 09:34 AM

"Excellent! Another part for the Portal Disruptor and another citizen rescued. You're hitting your stride. Let's see if we can continue this trend at town hall."

Conference Room

It looks like the Conference Room is all done up for a party, with Halloween decorations all around and little goody bags sitting at each place on the table. It's a shame for all that to go to waste, so you grab one.

Deputy Mayor's Office

The deputy mayor doesn't seem to be about, but from the look of things you can tell that he or she was rather studious. Tightly-packed bookshelves line the walls, and on the desk in a display case is what looks like a very old Guest Book. You squint at the text for a moment before picking up the pair of Magnifying Oculars on the desk.

Judge's Chambers

For a place under siege by a nightmarish creature, town hall seems to have stayed in orderly array. It's almost as if whatever monster rolled through here didn't want to make a mess, that is if you don't count the corpses. In line with this, the Judges Chamber's are near immaculate, and you suspect more so than usual. Odd. On a display table is an old hourglass that's been polished to showroom luster. You reason that it would be shame to leave behind.

Planning Office

You're not sure what to expect in a "Planning Office." Pushing open the door, you're pleasantly surprised to find a scale model of the entire town of Podunkia. You recognize some of the buildings from your previous searches -- it looks like you still have a long way to go if you're going to clear the town. You think you spot the Town Hall in the model, but the building doesn't look right. There's something big and white sticking out of it. Is it plans for a future remodel? You lean in for a closer look to discover that someone or something has stabbed a bone through the model's roof.. Creepy.

Records
800g
Town records say you're owed some gold. Might as well take it now.

Town Manager's Office
1000g
One of the town manager's duties is to oversee Podunkia's budget. You reason you're providing the town a service and deserve a little somethin'.

Mayor's Office

Sir Skelton the Skeleton
SUBDUED
Sir Skelton the Skeleton comes from a long line of undead aristocrats. As a member of the upper echelon of Halloween society, he sees himself above the more common monster rabble. Swamp creatures who wallow in their own filth. Wolfmen scratching at their fleas. All of it highly distasteful. He sees this venture into our world as a chance to build a new and better monster civilization. [+2 points]

Courtroom

Mayor Wyatt Dinkle
It's eerie to see Podunkia Town Hall, usually bustling with activity, now stone still. You and your friends branch off to explore the building, cautious as to what may be waiting around every corner. Entering the court room, you quickly pick up on a figure futilely cowering behind a potted plant. Calling out to him, he lets out a yelp and stands. It's Mayor Wyatt Dinkle.

"Oh, you startled me. Just a bit, mind you. I was uh, checking the courtroom here for anyone who may need my help. Yes, that's it. And um, you are? --- Ah, it's good to see citizens willing to help out other citizens. Commendable. I was at home earlier this evening when an emergency meeting was called here at town hall. We were receiving reports that a group of hooligans, dressed in Halloween costumes, were terrorizing the town. But when one of them broke into the building, we learned it wasn't simply just hooligans we were dealing with. Now you're not going to believe this, but I swear this thing was a skeleton. --- You do?! --- An evil scientist bent on flooding the world with monsters? Now, that's a wild story. But you believed me, so i'll believe you. As mayor of Podunkia, I can't just sit by idle. I'm coming with you. [+2 points]

Town Meeting Room

The Professor explains that the Portal Disruptor works through a combination of not only sound waves, but light waves as well, making the town hall projector a valuable find. [+2 points]

Where is everyone?X

Here's where folks are:
  • Conference Room
    KatMagenta - Link
    MintyRey - Link
    Sho-shonojo - Link
    Wrenji-chan - Link

• Courtroom
    Anglie - Link
    Blueblackrose - Link
    Darth Mudkip - Link
    GinKadia - Link
    Iroase Delschatten - Link
    Jeannesha - Link
    Krondre Lorano - Link
    LaVida - Link
    star2000shadow - Link
    ToriKat - Link
    Vinyl - Link
    Woodlandnymph - Link
    Woofie267 - Link

• Deputy Mayor's Office - Magnifying Oculars - ALL SENT
    Damia Flagg - Link SENT
    Ferra - Link SENT
    kemii - Link SENT
    Knerd - Link SENT
    mewmew07 - Link SENT
    Roachi - Link SENT

• Judge's Chambers - Time's Titan - All sent!
    Athilea Majiri - Link
    Cardinal Biggles - Link
    Cora Lorington - Link
    Dystopia - Link
    Fiona_Watergate - Link
    Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa - Link
    Izumi - Link
    Kalium - Link
    Kamikaze Kendra - Link
    Kay - Link
    Kilia - Link
    maidenroseheart - Link
    M i n u x e - Link
    neller - Link
    Razak - Link
    Shania583 - Link
    Superstition - Link
    Triquetra - Link
    wish - Link

• Mayor's Office
    Angel Spirit Girl - Link
    Death_to_the_reaper - Link
    Divacita - Link
    EirianHikari - Link
    Flink - Link
    iC[a]ndy - Link
    Liztress - Link
    LizzyCollinsDeArc - Link
    Lunanuova - Link
    Maria-Minamino - Link
    Nephila - Link
    Popcorn Gun - Link
    Seito - Link
    spicedroses - Link
    sushi_mew - Link
    Vickyll3 - Link
    WherededIgo - Link

• Planning Office - Bone - ALL SENT
    Amorphous Metal - Link SENT
    Arinia Dreamdancer - Link SENT
    Ascadellia - Link SENT
    Emasaurus - Link SENT
    GwenaHikari - Link SENT

• Records - 800g - ALL SENT
    Antagonist - Link SENT
    Arechi - Link SENT
    Artsydaze - Link SENT
    Carzeebear - Link SENT
    Codette - Link SENT
    CoffeeCow - Link SENT
    d2hiriyuu - Link SENT
    Demoscout - Link SENT
    dessertdesiert - Link SENT
    fireprincess - Link SENT
    Gmwolflord - Link SENT
    HIM_ROCK - Link SENT
    Ivvy - Link SENT
    Lacrimosa - Link SENT
    Ling - Link SENT
    Lizrd356 - Link SENT
    Mageling - Link SENT
    PapillonCameo - Link SENT
    Saravi Boo - Link SENT
    Seridano - Link SENT
    Shinigamikarasu - Link SENT
    Spunky3 - Link SENT
    The_Crow - Link SENT
    Velvet - Link SENT
    Wulfwynn - Link SENT
    zigbigadorlube - Link SENT

• Town Manager's Office - 1000g - ALL SENT
    April - Link SENT
    hummy - Link SENT
    Kent - Kent SENT
    ~LONGCAT~ Link SENT
    Shadami - Link SENT
    Shishunki - Link SENT

• Town Meeting Room
    dragoness129 - Link
    Emma Corrin - Link
    Flowery Pit - Link
    Hadsvich - Link

Last edited by BellyButton; 11-09-2012 at 05:30 AM..