View Single Post
Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-17-2012, 09:42 AM

Alex frowned and rolled her eyes, letting the glass slip from her fingers and smash on the ground underneath her settling into the soft grass of the ground below before turning, "He could have at least been polite about it." Rolling her eyes again she frowned and crossed her arms, leaning against the railing and peering back through the window and into the party, throwing the pills and the note over her shoulder and over the edge, Some help these gave me.
A slightly familiar voice followed the man's exit and she turned her head to find the small Asian who had offered to help her ealier. "Oh hello. Please excuse any rudeness I gave you earlier, I was just in a rush." She raised an eyebrow and looked at the man's retreating back, whether he had heard the Asian Alex wasn't sure but if he had he obviously didn't respond to the name she called him.
Ken? She was either messing with her or this man really wasn't who she thought he was. she mentally counted the floors again a few times and came to the conclusion that she must have miss judged the set of stairs she had climbed in the beginning of the night. She reached forward and caught the boy's shoulder just in time before he dissapeared through the door and into the crowd, "Listen I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound forward or weird, I'm just trying really hard. I have had a fair bit of bad luck with Cliques lately and I'm starting to get desperate." She looked to the girl, silently pleading, "There must be something I can do to prove myself."