Thread: Isle of Menera
View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 12-11-2013, 07:21 PM

Zemekis, when he heard that others were going into the jungle, immediately took the chance too go. Used to the Denseness of wild-life in Forests, Traversing the jungle was relatively easy. Running into the group, he felt the sudden wave of heat. "Hmmm.....This Jungle......you can feel the life, Stronger than in Normal one's......I wonder if there is something more too this place?" Zemekis said, looking around. "God, it feels good to be back in a place like this.....I miss the sound of the Tree leaves rustling. "he said.

Venrose had gotten some of the crates out of the Life boats, and (using the Life boats as a table, started putting objects on display of the stable land. "If anyone needs supplies, I'm right here!" He said, patting his side. He already had an Idea on making money, and might as well do it now. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to get too know a few people, and see what the Sides were. It was best to secure connections now, when everyone was in this......predicament. If they decided to stay long term, it would be beneficial later.

Last edited by Andraus; 12-11-2013 at 07:38 PM..