View Single Post
Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 12-27-2008, 10:41 PM

I have to say that this year, my life on Menewsha has been an absolute roller coaster with ups and downs, rights and wrongs, and personal obstacles that I haven't quite overcome yet. I think that Menewsha has grown immensely in a very short period of time, and I'm glad to have had the experiences I've had and met the people I met on here.

I think that once Ken took over last year in October (?) he did what he could to keep us going strong, and to help improve the site the best he could. But his resources for us were severely lacking so I'm glad he chose to pull out of the site. Insomniac has done a great job for us and only continues to improve upon the building blocks that Lee and Ken left for us after fixing a lot of Josh's crap.

Hopefully the next year will be better than this one, and thus follow are less bumpy path. Insomniac has been the driving force for the community lately bringing with him new updates and features that give us all new hopes for the site. I think he'll do well next year hopefully finishing up with all of the holes in the system and finally being able to bring us bigger and better features.

I'd also hope to think that we'll get back our favorite things that we've been missing for a truly long time now, such as fishing, defender, chance, the memberlist, etc. Those are all things that users want, amongst other features and I know that we'll be in safe hands with Insomniac and the rest of the staff in the new year <3