View Single Post
Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee addict

Old 12-29-2008, 12:48 PM

Oohh! I love this idea, Seiki! =D <3 I'm glad to be a part of this then, and that I didn't miss out. 8DD;; <3

Hmm... since I joined last October, I definitely have felt the love and the charity that all the Menewshans here possess. :> Sure, it was confusing to get around at first, but I'm really glad that I had a lot of helping hands in guiding me through the forum's new rules and regulations. :3 It's been one fun ride, and I enjoyed coming online everyday to chat with the friendly members and staff. :>

And, in the two months that I've been around, I can safely say that I've accomplished waayy more than I ever expected I would do. I've made a ton of new friends who I can rely on for a chat or anything. I've completed my quest for the Pudao of Time. I've sold some art. I've finished even more smaller quests. I've joined in contests, both user-made and official ones.

It's a lot, actually, compared to what I had expected initially. :3 And I'm thankful for every step of the way. =D <3

I'm very glad to have tried this site out. =D I'm also glad I was around to see some changes occurring in the site, and I'm even more glad that I get to be a part of said changes in my own little way. :>

So, here's to a hopeful future for Menewsha. <3 Cause, if you ask me, I think we're slowly getting there as we speak. :>