View Single Post
iamnotspam
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-27-2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotspam
Someone has stolen all of my spam!
Thank you for coming on such short notice, my friend(s)!
This is what happened: I borrowed my friends' home to host a Spammerade - you know, a spam-themed masquerade? -
as a fundraiser for poor children, but now I have no spam to serve.
I was finishing all of the preparations myself, and only a few of my guests had arrived early enough to have been the thief.
However, not only are they all presently accounted for but I don't think they could have consumed a hundred cans of spam in one day!
The thief must have hidden my spam around here somewhere --
no, of course not in one pile, or I'd've found them already! I'm not that blonde!!
But I have no more time. I must finish my preparations! Please find my spam quickly. Thank you!
Oh and one more thing: beware of the mysterious door. Anything can happen there. Literally anything strange...

HOW TO PLAY:

1) On your first turn you're already in the Entrance.

2) You have three "iMoves" you can spend per turn on either checking furniture or moving to another room; each choice (of either looking under furniture or going to another room) costs ONE iMove. You can choose to use only 1 or 2 iMoves on your current turn and save the rest for your next turn, but they MUST be used on your next turn. (i.e. Turn 1: you use 1 iMove and save the other two for turn two. Turn 2: you now have 5 iMoves.)

3) You cannot move into the hallway.

4) You cannot take a different turn until I have posted that all currently online players' updates have been accounted for.

5) Every time you find a can of spam you will get +5 points. Every time you find one of the thief's booby traps, you will lose -3 points. Spam and booby traps are not guaranteed to be in the same place every time.

6) The first person to reach 50 points wins the prize, and the game will restart.

7) If you are not nice in this Thread and/or you violate Menewsha's ToS, you cannot play.

8) To take your turn, please fill out and post the following form:

Code:
I'm ready to take my turn, please! iMove 1 to: iMove 2 to: iMove 3 to:

Last edited by iamnotspam; 12-27-2013 at 11:55 PM..