View Single Post
Shania583
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 05-14-2014, 05:53 PM

Alice smiled up at the girl when she introduced herself and then started swaying a little listening to her. When Empty finally spoke up again and bent down so that Alice could pet her ears she smiled and reached out. As soon as she touched them she giggled a little saying “Their so soft” she kept petting them before saying “Why would you kill everyone? You seem really nice and all.” Stepping back towards Aiden a little bit before saying “I think that they are just exaggerating it, I’m sure you wouldn’t kill anyone.” She smiled as she started swaying a little.

Alice watched as what appeared to be a doctor and a patient walk by she smiled then looked up at Aiden saying “Wow there are so many people here, I didn’t realize that so many people would be in one hospital.” Granted she had never been to a hospital before so she really didn’t know how many people would be there at once. Pausing for a moment her smile grew before saying “I want to meet everyone before I leave.”

When a doctor walked up to the group though Alice looked over at her and smiled a little bit and was about to introduce herself when the doctor spoke up asking Lelani to follow her. Then quickly after that Lelani was leaving, Alice just smiled and waved at her saying “Bye, I’m sure that I will find you later. Then maybe if I haven’t found my mom yet you can still help.” She watched her leave before turning back to Aiden and Empty saying “I’m sure she is around here somewhere, would you like to walk with us Empty? Aiden is helping me find my mom.”