View Single Post
Daeman35
Angels dont come better than those from the darkness They know both sides
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 02-11-2013, 10:35 PM

"Oh Luci. I'm so disappointed you dont remember me." Arrow said as he dodged an attack of the katana coming straight at him. As he dodged, the ball end of the chain went straight for the male's mid section, but it seemed he had been into the playful way that Arrow was fighting and stepped backwards towards the girl. It was then that he heard the playful banter towards him as he looked at what was thrown to his play thing. "Oh... Dont give her that. She'll shoot you in the back Luci. And then I wont get to have my fun with....." Lucifer had just realized that it was Arrow. His abrupt ending to the fight made him stop his own witty banter. The chain ended its attack by moving around the male's waist once more and the sword going into sheath on his back. He looked at the male as if he were angry at the fact that he wasnt able to play anymore. "Oh, Now you remember me huh?"

Delicor caught the gun, but didnt exactly know how to use it as she tried to watch carefully what was happening in the fight. This way if she did hit Arrow with the bullet, it would miss Lucifer. The problem was, Lucifer was in the way the entire time. Dropping the gun, she bent her head down as if ashamed of her actions. She was actually about to kill this man.... Again.... How could she? Without thought, she got up from where she was thrown and walked in between Lucien and Arrow. "Lucifer, you dont need to protect me. I know this man. There's no need to fight."

A smirk crossed the male's face as the girl seemed to move in between the two. This girl owed him a debt that she would never be able to repay.