View Single Post
Daeman35
Angels dont come better than those from the darkness They know both sides
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 02-22-2013, 05:06 PM

Delicor was about to kill Lucien. She had never asked him to come in to the fight that they were about to have, She never asked him to put the two of them together. No he had come in and seen a scared assassin. From then he had decided to fight Arrow on his own. Guys were so complicated. She put her chakram back on her back as she looked at Arrow angrily. Her eyes flowed back to Lucien as she spoke. "Your giving me a choice between Ace who is wildly uncontrollable and would never work well with me versus the man that has a grudge. Your deranged. I work better alone."

Arrow was sad that the fight had to be over, but the way that Lucien was forcing the girl to make a choice on whether or not to be his partner or another's called Ace made him shiver with satisfaction. He knew exactly which one she would pick. It would either be pick your old lover who you tried to kill or another person who seemed to be a worse choice then him. She would go for Ace hands down since Arrow was the one trying to kill her.... well more like torture her through extreme means, but it didnt really matter. A smile crossed his face knowing that he would be with Lucien as a partner.

"But if you are forcing a partner on me, then fine. He will be my partner." Her eyes narrowed as she looked back at Arrow. She hated the thought.... no, the idea that she would have to be his partner, but there was no way she would be partner's with a girl that was wildly uncontrollable. At least with Arrow all she would have to do was to watch her back and he would do the job the way that they needed it done, he would just do it probably with a slight bit of sabotage.

Arrow's jaw almost dropped as he heard her answer to the male. She had chosen him. was this because of her feeling of obligation towards him or was it really just that Ace was a worse choice than he was? Wildly uncontrollable was the words that she had used to describe this person. Maybe if he made it so that Ace was her partner, she would be tortured enough. He would be able to torture her in his own time when they were back, but he would love to see how angry and distorted she became having that other person as her partner. "Well if I were to have a choice in this matter, I'd rather not have to watch my back for the moment she finishes the job. Give her that Ace person as a partner. I'm sure they would have fun. Besides, you are a formidable fighter. It would be so entertaining to be partnered up with you, Lucy." He said as she seemed to go wide eyed, jaw dropping slightly herself. "Oh, this will be so much fun." He said patting Delicor on the head. "I'll have fun playing with you at home, Deary. But you can have fun with your new partner."