View Single Post
future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 01:42 AM

Okay. I think I have an idea... sorry if you hate my random thoughts on what it takes to be a "funny" letter to you... >>

Dear Mama Juru;
I do believe I have been a good girl this year. It all started when I joined Mene. First, I was found and raised by a herd of Whalecow. See, I was very polite, like a good girl should. And even though we had a language barrier, they let me stay. In turn, to not be a burden, I hunted sushi for them. I studied before I was found by them, and knew that they liked vegitarian sushi. So I hunted high and low for my fellow Whalecow mates.
Then, one fateful evening, I was swept aside by a vicious Lion famed by the Leon plushie. This Lion was cruel to me, but like a good girl, I didn't cry. That would have made Mama Whalecow happy, so yes. I toughed it out like a good little girl.
Then the Lion got bored, and I was sent to the volcano of Mene to be a sacrifice to the Minotaur... wait... wrong story. ANYWAY, I was rescued by Astral Angels with their golden, shimmering Astral Halos.
And thanks to those lovely Astral Angels, I have decided to strive for perfection, like a good girl on Mene should do.

So, Mama Juru, you may wonder what I could possibly want after an adventure like that. It is quite simple. I would love to receive a Halo like the Angels who rescued me. Whether I do or not, this good little girl will be here to be good for ever, never once to be a naughty little girl. : D

And so ends my request. Thank you for reading.

(I don't expect anything from this, I just thought it would be fun. xD I like writing/typing stories, so I thank you instead for bringing me amusement.)