View Single Post
Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 04:15 AM

mocha san: *squishy hugs* You have been wonderful and I suck at giving advice when it comes to those things (I'm single for a reason, lol). Hang in there hon. Things will get better. Your wish has been granted :D

disturbed66: I wish someone would come for me and kidnap me and drag me to a party :) And is very nice of you to think of others before yourself. You're dressed already! I granted your wish anyway :D On a side note... I'm in Tucson too...well sort of...

Flink: I am so glad that you give people an avenue to release some steam and have fun with journals and I'm sure once we change the site in the very near future you will get to do so once again, but I didn't know you got let go from the little place that had you Photoshop grass... wish granted :D

Bunnyy: Next time just put the flowers in colored water and they will suck it up. Well... then again it may only work for celery :lol: I was able to stuff your wish in my car ;)

Facade: WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT MY POND??!! Probably that blasted Channah... crazy muumuu lady that she is..her and her bajillion cats. Mama's going to have to jingle her santa sack to see if I can make a crown fall out.

*takes the scrap of toilet paper with tweezers and reads Rasengan's note...thinking...so that's where my fish heads went* I know something jabbed me in the behind when I sat on jelly's couch the other day. I'll have to go rummage through the cushions to see what it was ;)