View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 02:39 AM

@Terrena: Haha I've always been told I'm not going to like anything hard - I'm only going to like the fruity type drinks :3
So far, it's pretty true XD; <3

It was AMAZING! So worth the expense and long drive <3

I was only there once and it was a complete waste of my time other than The Phantom of the Opera~
I went with a friend and her family, and they stole money my Mom had given them for my expenses, didn't go where we were supposed to go but kept that money, lied about me paying for dinner (said I didn't when every time I ate I paid for it out of my own pocket), and were basically hotel junkies because they had no money >.>
We didn't even go up to the top of the Empire State building or go to the Statue of Liberty - and I paid for tickets to go >.>
Not to mention they charged me almost 30$ over what they paid for the Broadway ticket and told me that that was the price of the ticket >.>
Apparently they thought I was stupid/young enough not to look at the ticket when we went into the broadway XD;
My Mom and I were sooo pissed when I got home and they refused to give us the money we gave them that never went towards what it was supposed to go to :(
It was a good couple hundred of dollars for just tickets alone!!

I've traveled all over the Eastern states though due to skating competitions - I don't think I've ever been as far as Virginia though - I think we were supposed to go there for a competition but ended up not being able to for one reason or another :3
Have always wanted to go though!

Haha Alcoholism runs in my family, and I have a great deal of medical problems that would be greatly affected by alcohol, so I don't even want to get enough alcohol in me or whatever to even start going down that path/start having it effect my medical :3
I've seen what alcohol does to people I know and I definitely don't want to be like that :3
I'm happy with just trying things and then having the occasional whine cooler or glass of champagne at a social party/dinner etc. :3

@linapoo: Hihi hun! :D <3

Well, I don't have classes until the 22nd - but I'm transfer student and so I have all of these pre-class prep stuff to do through the college etc. - it's a pain in the arse and sooo frustrating T_T
I just hope the woman I talked to in the Registrars office isn't the only one who works there xD;
That woman was so stubborn and wouldn't listen to what I said - she was legit a broken record :P
I got so frustrated I just said ok and hung up with her and had Mom call back later and deal with it XD;
She has more patience than I do with people who won't listen :P

I'm hoping!
Today's honestly been the first time in a really long time that I've been on the computer, especially this long on Mene!
It's been one heck of a couple of months haha
I had no idea it was so hard trying to open a company in 2 months!!
Definitely more prep-work than I thought xD;
Ah well - that's almost done so hopefully we'll be able to get up and running soon - then that stress will be over and I'll finally have time to breatheeee and have fun online haha!

So how have you been??
It's been forever since I've seen you around!