View Single Post
linapoo
\(@O@)/

Old 08-06-2011, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post

@linapoo: Hihi hun! :D <3

Well, I don't have classes until the 22nd - but I'm transfer student and so I have all of these pre-class prep stuff to do through the college etc. - it's a pain in the arse and sooo frustrating T_T
I just hope the woman I talked to in the Registrars office isn't the only one who works there xD;
That woman was so stubborn and wouldn't listen to what I said - she was legit a broken record :P
I got so frustrated I just said ok and hung up with her and had Mom call back later and deal with it XD;
She has more patience than I do with people who won't listen :P

I'm hoping!
Today's honestly been the first time in a really long time that I've been on the computer, especially this long on Mene!
It's been one heck of a couple of months haha
I had no idea it was so hard trying to open a company in 2 months!!
Definitely more prep-work than I thought xD;
Ah well - that's almost done so hopefully we'll be able to get up and running soon - then that stress will be over and I'll finally have time to breatheeee and have fun online haha!

So how have you been??
It's been forever since I've seen you around!
Transfer? O: Why is that? Just part of the plan or ?? -nosey- XD Good luck with it! What year is this for you? Oh man, that's sucky. Perhaps she was having a bad day? Idk. Hopefully you'll have somebody different next time...and who actually helps and listens to you! Hahaha. Yes, let mama deal with it! >:3 Hehe.

Woah really? Company!? So pro. That's awesome though! And yes! Time for some fun. :) :heart:

I've been okay. Haha yeah it has definitely been a long time! ^.^ But I've been around really. I'm such a Mene lurker. I should finish art commissions that have been waiting. @@ I hope customers aren't mad...I've just been busy with setting up for college too! I'm a freshman this year. It's a little scary because i'm going to somewhat of a big college (compared to my 300 student school lol.) But yeah, I'm hoping it goes well. There's a lot of things to do at my college so I'm excited to just learn and be apart of a new community. :)