Thread: To Be Human
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 05-27-2014, 12:45 AM

Jake's eyes widened and he gasped. "Strangers...? Strangers!? B-but can't they help us? Alexis, they could help us..." He wanted to yell but he was afraid. Who were the strangers? Would Dan hurt them if he made a noise? Could it be Tim? There was more than one, Alexis had said. More than one meant it couldn't be Tim unless he got one of his friends, or his lover from the town over, to follow. He stepped back, fighting the urge to break down and sob uncontrollably. What if it was Tim? What if it was Tim coming here? Looking for him? He put Tim in danger. Just because he couldn't think twice about some obscure ad on the Internet. How stupid was he?

Tim shook his head, feeling a sense of unease and dread constricting his chest. Why would Jake be downstairs? In the basement? The house looked plenty large enough to let Jake stay upstairs and cause no trouble. "I dunno..." He grabbed Cedric's arm. "C-Ced... I don't think..."

Dan slipped by Cedric and grabbed the stun gun from his belt, jamming it into the man's side and sending a bolt through his body. "Damn it. You could have made this so much easier." He grabbed the man as his limbs went rubbery and he automatically fell. "Now, you. Listen to me. You'll help me bring this one downstairs, or you'll get the very same." He pointed the gun threateningly at Tim. "Understand? Come on!"