View Single Post
Game Master
The Game Show Host with the Most

Old 08-06-2011, 08:41 PM

Game's Sailing Away Party!

So, the small (ok, large) investment I made in the Tiger Blood (copyrighted by Mr. Sheen) industry has paid off. Ok... It didn't. But I did land a spot on a game show that airs in some third-world country. So I'm going to take my act on the road. It was fun. Mainly when Liztress didn't get on my rear about doing work. Doesn't she know that I'm going to become a huge game show host?! I don't have time for work. And stuff of that nature.

I guess you want to know what this means, right? Game Emporium's going to close down since I'm going to travel the world and make it big. And Liztress said something about her life becoming a lot busier than she figured it would. So I'm giving away all the items I have collected during my stay here.

Now, I was going to come up with some crazy game for all to play but I really need to get to packing. So, here's the plan:

In the next post, I'm going to link to my inventory. In order to win a common or EI, you have to roll a total of 15 or less. For CIs, you will need to get 16 or higher.

You roll three (3) ten-sided dice and add the totals up. What you roll determines what you will win. For now, you will get to choose the item you win.

Form:
[color="red"][dice]10[/dice]
[dice]10[/dice]
[dice]10[/dice][/color]

Also, you get one roll every six hours. So from 6:01PM EST to 12AM EST, everyone gets one roll. Then again from 12:01AM EST to 6AM EST, 6:01AM EST to 12PM EST, and 12:01PM EST to 6PM EST.

My only rules are that you all get along, don't complain about the items I have, and PLEASE DO NOT EDIT YOUR ROLLS I trust in each and every one of you. Don't fail me.

The poster with the most posts in here will win every bit of gold that is under my name.

Last edited by Game Master; 08-08-2011 at 03:33 PM..