View Single Post
Shania583
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 06-12-2012, 10:02 PM

{Sorry about the short post :/}

Kitty had continued to brush Mizzy’s mane out and had started to munch on the left over apple. She had been standing behind Mizzy when she had heard a few of the other horses whinnying and looked over towards them from behind Mizzy’s neck. She had not really seen the other person who had entered the stables yet, and returned to brushing Mizzy. Hearing the other person’s speaking she dropped the apple in her hand in shock, realizing that they had heard her talking to her horse. She was glad about what was said though, knowing that it could have been worse. She sighed and bent over picking up her apple and put the brush down stepping out of the stale to throw the apple away.

Looking back towards the person who had walked in Kitty said “If you mean talking to a horse” she paused “Then no, you’re not”, she smiled slightly and then threw her apple out. She then turned and took Mizzy’s bridle off the hook outside the stale and then stepped into and started adjusting it onto Mizzy. She looked over her shoulder at the man then said “I don’t think that I’ve introduced myself properly yet”. She finished off with the bridle and then stepped out off the stale once again and walked towards him and said “I am Princess Kitty Tempas of Primidion, nice to meet you” she smiled and curtsies to the man and then stood up straight. She recognized the man from when she was in the kitchen earlier and continued to smile.