View Single Post
Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-04-2011, 06:10 AM

Probably a bad idea, but I've just stuck a picture of a delicious-looking roast chicken into my signature. I'm going to be drooling every time I post! :XD

I wouldn't have to pay rent, though if I'm living in it and taking care of everything, I'd have to pay the bills and the security fee (since it's an apartment and there're security downstairs), so it's pretty much like paying rent. :XD I guess I'm not suited for traveling around, since I'd miss home too much.

I'd always wanted a couch like that, perfect for lounging! :drool: Maybe when the couch at our home breaks, we can get one of those...if it can fit into our house. Don't have a lot of space at home. :XD;;

Yeah, we put all the suitcases either on the upper bunk of me and my brother's room, or above the wardrobes in both mine and my parents' room. :XD There're also boxes of random stuff like my old toys and whatnot, that I just don't want to throw away. Probably should though, since it's not like I ever play with them anymore...I just keep thinking, "Maybe I'll use it again someday...what if I need it???":sweat: It's more expensive in the city than not, but it's still cheaper to buy a house here than in Taipei...everything's expensive in Taipei. Like during our high school graduation trip, me and some friends were hungry while walking around and ordered a bowl of ramen in a shop...the bowl came, and it was tiny. Like, only half the amount of how much we usually get for the same price when ordered in Kaohsiung. We were all going 'Wtf?' at it when it came. :XD;;

Yeah, it would take forever to open up my inventory because the system takes so long to load everything! :XD In the end I finally gave up and bought a house with lots of storage, where I can put different things into different boxes so it wouldn't freeze up as bad later on...like weapons in a box, armor in another, food stuffs in the cabinet, etc...they still sometimes freeze up when I cram in too many different items. :lol:;;
So true! :gonk: The armor I got was pretty good, it was a +5 Mithril-something, but when sold to the NPC they only give you 126 Ryo. :stare:

Damn it, now I want to download RO again, just to try out on a private server. :XD It was always so messy on the public ones...:illgetu:

Whoaaa....so you can turn into ANY monster you want? :drool: That's so cool. Can you fight as a monster? Will other monsters still attack you? :eager:
lol! Hard to connect those two together. :rofl:

I joined several Yahoo! groups on RO back then when I was obsessed with the game, and they posted lots of pictures on there. Most of them were those lolita-ish horribly-cute pictures of those monsters. :stare:
RO also has a lot of partially naked male monsters too. :XD
Like this guy:

His card is also hilarious. :rofl:

Yeah...I think for thievery, the controlling stats is Sneak. So if your Sneak stats are too low or their stats is higher than yours, you'd have a higher chance of getting caught. They'd yell "Thief!", "What do you think you're doing!" and stuff at you and call for guards. :XD Or if they're shady people themselves or like you well enough, they'd just get angry but not do anything to you. :P

Me too. No idea how long I'd have to wait until they play it on TV though. :ninja: