View Single Post
Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-13-2010, 01:30 AM

Do I have to post?

Yes.
Every participant is required to post 15+ times every 24 hours. At least 5 of these posts must be within this thread!
If you fail to stay active and miss one 24 hour period, you will be ejected from the contest. You will not receive any warning.

When do the 24 hours periods end?

They start and end at 10:30 EST, when the game officially started.
This means that you and your victim must have 15 posts by the time every day if you wish to stay in the game.

My victim isn't posting! Help!

PM me. Tell me the name of your victim and link me to their profile. I'll take care of it. :twisted:

My victim posted the word! Is this a kill?

If it is within a post or blog post that was made since the start of the Halloween event, then yes! It counts as a kill!
If the word was written before the event started, or in a Private Message, then nope. Sorry, but that doesn't count.

Do Word Variations Count?

Changing the tense or plurality of a word is a-okay. (Run can become Ran, Monkey can become Monkeys)
However, changing the part of speech that the word falls into is not ok. (Sun cannot become Sunny, Able cannot become Capable)
If you're confused about whether your word is a kill, just PM me about it and I'll make the judgement call. :yes:

I Can't Find My Victim! Who the Heck is This Person?

Keep an eye on this thread. Everyone is required to post within it 5+ times every day, so they will appear soon enough.

Last edited by Knerd; 11-03-2010 at 03:55 PM..