View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 03-14-2014, 01:03 PM

From where he was leaning, he could see everything. A pair of binoculars aided his vision, as she was quite a ways away. Intrigued, he watched as she tried to figure out just how she would escape. The little miss had no idea that, should she get around the gates that locked all in, she would bump into a large, clear dome. Shaking his head, he mused it might be time to step in. After all, if she made contact with the dome, it would only smug the place up -- and we wouldn't want that! Leisurely stepping from the shadows of the pines, he sauntered on up to the woman. As he made his way to her, he wondered just what he would do. Should he just say hi? Or should he put on a show?

"Trying to escape, are we?" It was spoken with a peppy undertone to it and, if one dared to wager a guess, one might call it British in appearance, too.

Thias practically jumped from her skin. Her eyes were wide with fear and her face drained of all its color. From where he stood, he could tell this woman was scared shitless. Actually, from the sweat on her brows and how her heart started racing, he knew she was in serious danger. That was no fun though. People were always more interesting when they weren't scared. It was time to calm her to a 'funner' state.

"Oh, babydoll, you've nothing to worry about. I shall aid you in your escape! Ah, yes, that sounds wondrous!" Bending down and riling his butt, he playfully jumped in the air. Giving her a firm shove over the top of the wall, he waited a few seconds before he flipped up onto it. Before plopping off it, he happily kicked his legs against the lovely stone wall that served as a last ditch effort to keep people from touching the dome. Head bobbing from side to side, he gave Thias a friendly wave as she started a full-on run toward what she deemed freedom. The sound of someone humming the Jaws theme song could be heard coming from his direction.

"Buh-bye, my sweetie~!" he chirped happily before sliding off the wall. Now with his feet firmly planted on the ground, he could really have some fun. Running after her, he started to laugh. "Escaping is so much fun! Why haven't I done it sooner?"

Thias was probably wondering the same thing, but she was so focused on leaving that she didn't see a large, crystal-like scythe materialize in the hands of the man who aided in her escape. Just as she was a step from the wall, her head went flying backwards while her body propelled forward due to inertia. Blood splattered the dome, leaving streak marks as it dripped down its rounded edges. Head finally coming to a stop, her starry eyes hadn't even lost their luster or gleam. She died truly happy.

"Sorry not sorry!" he giggled before twirling the scythe in his hand. Maneuvering back to her severed head, he bent to pick it up. Dead the second the blade cleaved off her head, the male laughed again. "Didn't you hear, no one leaves LTB unless they say so." Shaking his head again, he let out a sigh for his fun was done. Perhaps he shouldn't have killed her just yet. But, alas, he didn't want to make more of a mess or worse, get in trouble.

Blood dripped down his pale features as his black hair rustled in the wind. Eyes fading from icy blue to venomous red, the raven whirled around. Fingers moving to his lips, he whistled to the guards in ear-shot to make haste to his location. The moment the robotic guards arrived, his fingers pointed to the wall. "Clean this up immediately. We can't have our guests know that there's no escape. And dispose of the body."

Blank expressions met him, which caused him to roll his eyes in disbelief. "Must I do everything myself?" With a groan, the man by the name of Rroy started to wipe the remains of Thias away. It didn't take long, but it wasn't easy. After all, one smudge would make it plainly obvious that they were trapped within a clear dome -- and we don't want people to know that! After all, the LTB gave off the illusion that it was an open, nice place. If people knew about the dome, all hell would break lose. Although... that would mean more games and bodies.... With nothing left to do but bury the body, Rroy's eyes flashed blue as a smile crossed his features. He was going to play with his dead mouse some.

"No need to bring me a shovel, boys!" Hands conjuring up ice, he used the water in the air to direct his ice particles. Slowly but surely, a hole was dug with nothing but shards of ice. Dirt went flying through the air as Rroy purred a sadistic melody. Those clear pieces of ice were quite magical. If anything, it looked like magic made the hole, which was something Rroy thoroughly enjoyed doing. Oh how he loved his powers. Who wouldn't, though? He could do just about anything if he put his mind to it. Not to mention, ice is clear so no one ever sees things coming. One day, he would impale someone with a giant icicle. It sounded fun. But for now, he would need to device a plan to get the body into the hole.

Not even daring to touch Thias, he materialized a sheet of ice below Thias and used it as a pivot point. Raising the far end with a pillar of ice, he watched as her lifeless body moved into the hole. Jogging back a few steps, he dashed forward and lightly kicked her head into the hole before throwing his hands in the air, waving V for victory signs in the air. "Oh please, hold your applause," he joked to the stiff guards that still lingered in the area.

Wrist to his lips, the thumb of his left hand touched a button. There was a faint click before silence. "The exterminator has dealt with the pest. We shall have no further issues with this bug." A monotone voice spoke the word good to him. "Where shall I go now?" The voice advised that it might be wise to check in on the new recruits. "Splendid idea, Sir! You always know what's best." Hands falling to his sides, Rroy began his calculated walk to the simulation room, where the tour had ended. The duration of the walk was filled with him talking to himself. Had someone been watching him, they would label him insane. What they didn't know was the truth about everything, but that secret will be revealed later.

"I would like a spot of tea with my body, if you please," he jeered in a Britist accent. "A body? Heavens," he breathed out as if he were a shocked damsel in distress. "Why yes, shall yours be next?" This tone was deeper and far more foreboding. Cackling like a villain, he started to side-step and wiggle in delight. He was truly having too much fun. One might even wager that he had no idea he was mentally insane.

Just down the way from the room, Rroy started to skip and whistle. The whistling soon became full on singing and the skip turned to dancing. "If you wanna get with me there's some things you gotta know. I like my beats fast and my bass down low. Ba-ba-bass, bass, bass down low. Bass, bass, bass down low. I, I, I like my beats fast and my bass down low. Drop it to the floor~!" Now in the view of everyone in the room, he dropped to the floor before popping back up and making pretend gun signs at the crew. A wink followed before he flashed a charming grin.

"What's with all the glum faces, hoes?" Shuffling toward Smith and Heyman, Rroy wrapped an arm gingerly around the two. "These fine folk of the LTB are going to make all your problems go away. I mean, just look at me! I used to be a stiff prick and now I'm chill as could be." His arms made wavy motions as a placid look washed over his face. One might call him high, but he was far from that.

Tumbling away from the pair, he rose a finger to his lips before his eyes glistened with delight. "Say, if I'm really good, do you suppose I can have a cane. Oh and a monocle! Ugh, a top hat would be so fetch." His brows furrowed. "I cannot believe I just said fetch! I need to stop making fetch happen. Regina George would be so pissed if she caught me using that word." Winking, he wondered if anyone got the Mean Girls reference.

Rroy's head bobbed side to side again when he noticed the grimness of the room hadn't lifted. "Oh you are a tough crowd. You know, just today the LTB let someone leave. I know, cray right?! It's like, if you're good, you get to leave." It was pretty obvious he was mocking these new recruits. "Listen pups, these guys are here to help you. You came here, now let 'm do their job. They're here to make the world a better place by fixing you. Did you really think it would be a fun and easy thing? Did you think you'd have unlimited freedoms? C'mon, let's get real people. We're prisoners because we put ourselves here. Want to leave, then make the change." Laughing, he turned to no one in particular to joke about something. "Anyone notice I picked up a British accent halfway through that? Ugh, I crack myself up." Wiping away a tear, he laughed again.

Fumbling and flailing his arms, Rroy tumbled and turned around the people in the room. "Cheer up and have fun, chumps! This is your life until you get fixed." Tossing an arm around Gemini and then moving to Caleb, Rroy smiled. "Is it just me or do these meds really work? Like for realsies, I feel so fly. Good thing I'm a white guy." Tongue lolling from his mouth, he zigzagged back toward the entrance of the room.

"Don't say a word just turn around and let me see. Girl you got something special, something special for me. It's way too many suckers in the VIP. Valet got my car upfront. Tell me do you wanna... kick it in the backseat?" Grin crawling from ear to ear, Rroy gave everyone in the room the double bird (middle fingers) before skipping backwards down the hall.

Oh my, I didn't realize how long this became. I guess I was just having too much fun playing Rroy. I mean, just look at how adorable he is! He's all silly and insane. And a cold-blooded killer. Woo~! I guess the meds really do work. XD

TwitchTumblrInstagram
Wanna roleplay? WTF or Mene

Last edited by Xavirne; 03-14-2014 at 01:09 PM..