View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 03-17-2014, 01:11 AM

Damn. Things went to hell pretty fast. One minute he was being told no alcohol and the next his best friend, the one who mysteriously up and vanished, was there dancing around the room as if he were high on weed. The entire scene the unfolded left Arvin frozen and numb. Between the screaming and the panic attacks, he really didn't know what to do. Should he be honest with his group? Should he succumb to their level of fear and weakness? No, he wouldn't do that. He came here to get better. He came here to prove his worth.

The first thing he noticed about the situation was how everyone pulled away. The siblings left to be on their own, speaking in hushed tones. Gemini was having her own issues, leaving Arvin to himself.

I saw blood on him, he confirmed in his mind. I know I did. But why. Why would he have blood on his hands. Had he hurt himself? No, that wasn't like Rroy. Praying he was wrong, Arvin feared for the worse. Rroy had probably killed someone. From the way he dressed and acted, it was clear he wasn't like him. Rroy seemed to be a part of the LTB, and that scared him.

"Why is Rroy here. He and I go back. A long way back. What I don't get though is... why is he siding with them? I thought he joined the SO. I thought he was... good." Arvin's yellow-green orbs watched his old comrade vanish down the dark hallway. Lips apart and face longing for answers, he just shook his head. How was all this possible. Just what happened. How did things get to be this bad.

"Something's very off about this whole thing." Pivoting on his heel, he looked at the rag-tag group of participants in this crazed study and sighed. He spoke loud enough to the two in the hallway could hear him, should they desire to do as such. "We might not like the hand we've been dealt, but if we want to get through this, we're going to have to stick together." Eyes casting away and down to the ground, he ended with "And we'll need to make sure we convert him to our side. Or there will be no hope."

Moving toward Gemini, Arvin felt rather useless. He wasn't a medic, that was his beloved friend Varun. He had, however, watched how the medic handled such scenarios. Shifting around the room, he found what looked like a towel -- it was probably for drying off after using the simulation room. Getting it wet by the water canister located not far from him, he moved back beside Gemini. His hands shook as he extended the damp towel out to her. To say he wasn't scared as an understatement. He'd never had to deal with something like this before. He just hoped that his gesture wouldn't upset her more so than she already was.

Last edited by Xavirne; 03-17-2014 at 04:45 PM..