View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-16-2016, 02:27 AM

“A school without some nature would be rather dull.” The blonde watched as Amanda joined them. Her attention was quickly turned away when Shayla asked about the book she was reading. “It’s a book on Celtic myths and legends. Some of them are quite fascinating.”

The new comer, Amanda, seemed to be rather excitable. This made Nanami feel more shy than usual. She shifted a bit uncomfortably, sitting the mythology book on the bench beside her. “I am Nanami. Nice to meet you Shayla and Amanda.” The other two chatted a bit as the woman mostly listened.

After a bit Nanami heard two male voices in the distance. Glancing over she noticed that Levent had stopped meditating and he was joined by a student she didn’t recognize, Ryuu. The young woman had to admit to herself that they both were rather good looking. No, no now isn’t the time to be thinking about such things. I am here to learn, not try finding myself a man or anything of that sort. Nanami chided herself.

“Guess? I would guess sixteen.” The young woman was still being rather slow about warming up. Being in nature and animals was much more comfortable than being around strangers. Being social like this was going to take some getting used to. At least her guessing had been correct, though she hadn’t had much doubt that she would be far off. With how excitable and ‘childish’, at least childish in her eyes, Amanda seem she figured the girl was younger than her.

The chiming of the clock tower reminding her of how late it was getting to be. Amanda surprised her with her invitation to her dormitory. Nanami shook her head. “Sorry, but I’ll have to decline. I’m going to be meeting a friend soon. Thank you for the invite though.” She offered the younger girl her hand. “Maybe some other time.”

The thought of the boys coming over and joining them hadn’t entered her mind since she was busy trying to be more social. Seeing as the other two appeared to be leaving her she was a tad relieved. People who were as animated and excitable as Amanda was had a tendency to stress her more when first meeting them. Sometimes Nanami cursed her shyness. It would have been nice to idly chat with Shayla a while longer. She was more relaxed and had a calming feel about her.