tanarif984
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned
n/a

Old 02-22-2007, 07:09 PM

Back again eh?
One more Ho Down!

Here -

My Story starts when I was a young girl. I was only 8 when my mother died. The Doctors said she died of natural causes. But I don't believe them. The week before she died weird things started to happen.
On Monday everything changed. My mother started to get paranoid. She wouldn't let me walk to the bus alone. She kept peering over her shoulder. I knew something had changed. She had never been like this before.
On Tuesday she installed new fire alarms and a security system. It was like she was worried that someone was watching, waiting for the right moment to strike.
By Wednesday mum wouldn't even leave the house. She was really starting to worry me now. What should I do? The question kept running through my mind. When I got home my mum was acting really weird. The house was a mess. Mum had chucked all the contents of the kitchen cupboard on the ground. The table had been turned over. This really scared me. It was like she was looking for something.
On Thursday When I woke up, she was almost back to normal. She had fixed the house and made some breakfast. She walked me to the bus stop. She was very jumpy though. Friday was just the same.
On Saturday she asked me what I would like to have. She took me shopping and brought me everything I could ever dream of. My mother would never do this. It was strange. I knew I had to talk to her. I asked her why she was doing all this. She replied, "Because I love you dear."
On Sunday as I went to netball training, mum seemed tense. She said good-bye. She didn't come and pick me up as she usually does. I had to walk home. I was getting worried again. The house was silent. I opened the door and went inside. I went up the stairs, down the hall and turned into her bedroom. She wasn't there. I searched every room in the house except one. I knew she must be in there. I opened the door. Mum was lying on the floor. I checked for a pulse. She was dead. There was a message on the mirror. The message had been burned into the mirror. It read, the devil works in mysterious ways my dear. I love you so much. Love from mum. I rang the ambulance. I couldn't stand it any longer I sat in a corner and wept.

I have been searching for answers for 82 years and it is only now that I have found them. Now, I understand. My mother had been possessed. Possessed by something who's power is unknown to the human race. Possessed by the Devil. The reason I understand this now is because, I too have been possessed