View Single Post
Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 11-04-2009, 01:20 AM

I am feeling well-rested now. Let's see what the spirits have to say for you all...

Rylynne:
Effort is relative, but necessary for success.

The_Crow:
Those who project an aura of negativity may find that the world holds a mirror.

Yumeh:
...Although I doubt you're serious and I dread to waste my energy on behalf of you, I am curious to see what the spirits have to say to a cat...
Hm. I have consulted with them and they have told me "meow mrrrow mowww mrahhw" Does this mean anything to you?

Chexala:
Those who seek what they desire will often find it.

Versailles:
Often help must be received from an outside source for things that are beyond your control.

Somniloquy:
I'm very sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by "twinsoul." If I'm unable to convey to the spirits what you mean, I will not be able to provide you with the correct answer. Could you please rephrase?

sadrain:
Desires will always exist, but they must be realized. Potential will always exist, but it must be acted upon.

whitebeast:
True success is measured in happiness.

Liunesta:
A change of scenery may be a welcome addition to the ever-changing tides of life.

Chibes:
Love will be experienced countless times throughout life, the true question is whether one will be wise enough to hang on to it.

Hadsvich:
Those who try will get what they have earned.

TECHNOlogic ANDROID:
If one sees a bear in the woods, throwing things at it will not make it leave one alone.

Kultura:
Luck awaits you tomorrow if you are willing to find where it hides.

Luna Riven:
Gain a new perspective and relaxation may follow.

Hime:
Success is half effort and half believing in oneself.

Elysian:
Momentary comfort comes and goes, good choices will last forever.

rubybloodtears:
Change comes from the inside, however a change to the outside can often spur inner change.

Ogaku Tenshi:
Could you please pick one question to ask? I cannot answer both and guarantee that you will get a good answer.

Ace Strife:
I will be able to give you a more satisfactory answer if you pick one aspect to inquire about.

Suzhi Mix:
Friday may hold a treasure, however you may need to draw your own treasure map.

Neyor:
I'm afraid that the spirits have been confused over your question. I can insist that they answer it anyway if you are not comfortable going into more detail, but they might be of more help if you're willing to tell them what your question is regarding.

I will updating the first post momentarily to clear up a few things. Check back soon.