View Single Post
Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-06-2013, 02:47 AM

The teacher had stood around her desk. She clapped her hands and all of her materials appeared there on her desk. She clapped again and some spellbooks appeared on everyone's desk. With a smile, she walked over to her stool in the front and center of the class, and sat. The teacher was obviously a witch; she had a large hat, a dress that looked like it was from the gothic period, and her face was covered in warts. She smiled, and it was also revealed that she was missing a good amount of teeth.

"Good morning, students," the teacher said. "My name is Lady Wozencroft. This is spell class. I will be your teacher. Together we will learn all the spells in that spell book. Now, I know what you're thinking - aren't spells only for spellcaster races? Well, spellcaster races are notorious for spells, but anyone can use spells so long as you know how. And that is what we will learn. But for now, I would love to see what wonderful students I have this year, and what kind of race distinction there is. Who would like to volunteer to introduce themselves?"