View Single Post
XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 01-06-2013, 04:04 AM

Sæver gave the teacher her full attention, when the teacher asked for introduction from the new student's she inclined by raising her hand. Then lowered it as she began to speak clearly, "I'm Sæver Sævör, I'm a Vampiric Demi-God. I descend from Loki and Hel. Loki being my Great-Grandfather, Hel being my Grandmother. I grew up among the Gods in Asgard. When I descended from there a while later and roamed the Earth for a few hundred years. Then in the year 1455, I fell in love with a young man and a few weeks later I was turned and I became a member of their coven. When I awoke, they were all gone, but the man vowed return. Though that's all I care to share for now. You're welcome, Lady Wozencroft."

Daeron listened to the Teacher and then even more intently to the girl. Somewhat amazed to be as close as he was to a Demi-God. His Father would be proud of him if he befriended the girl, though the fact that she was a vampire was somewhat repulsive to him. He turned his attention back to the teacher and didn't dare look back over at the girl.