View Single Post
Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 07-29-2015, 01:16 AM

As the evening moved in through out the sunlit sky, it started to change to a more midnight blue shade mixed with red. Creating a purple mixture, the feeling in the room changed to a light fluffy atmosphere. The room warmed up once more while a voice echoed throughout the room "Do you want to play with me?" a light voice said though it sounded more like it was coming from the doll that was now floating in mid air. The doll that spoke had straight blonde hair with bright blue eyes. It was almost realistic looking as it wore a Lolita, black dress, with arm warmers. Matching stockings and high platform shoes.

Anna was using the doll to talk to Colette this time. "Oh Coleeeeette" the doll spoke to get the attention of the one living and breathing within the room. "Do you want to play tonight?" Anna would love showing someone all her favorite hideaways. As well as things others had yet to see. The rooms in the house appeared to be fun and for any child who wished to find it. Or to see it with their own eyes. Anna was happy that night had come, she could play all night long, and not care at all. Although she did wonder if this new living doll (Colette), would stay for more than just this night. That of course, would depended on the others. The doll stayed floating where it was as it waved to her waiting for it to be noticed.

Memories flooded Anna's mind from one of the first children that moved in with their family here, they were scared, and wanted to run away from this place. Anna never understand that until she watched the child die from an accident within the house and then she knew it was those who were with her. Red eyes who couldn't be seen, but within dark shadows of the night. As long as Anna was there to be the light, Colette would be safe, but if Anna retreated for any reason that there may change in an instant.

(I'm sorry it's the best I can do on low sleep)