View Single Post
Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 10-31-2010, 12:57 AM

SIGN ME UP!
Username: Cherry Flavored Antacid
If I win I want:
Prize Level 2: Cobalt Posh Overskirt (link, female)
Prize Level 3: Fan of darkness (link, female) Fan of light (same as previous)
Prize Level 4: 1: Dita Ice Silk Corset (link, female) 2: Dita Storm Silk Corset (link, female) 3: Dita Chocolate Silk Corset (same), 4: Dita Black Silk Corset (same), 5: Dita Latte Silk Corset (same), 6: Dita Gold Silk Corset (same), 7: Storm Bustle Bow (same), 8: Latte Bustle Bow (same), 9: Ice Bustle Bow (link, female), 10: Elegant Brown Shrug (same)

Optional: If there was a slightly more complicated version of this game (that includes rolling 2 dice, you have your own HP and the monster can “attack” you back, functioning similar to a Pokemon Battle), would you play it? Yes!

Goodie Bag that I'd like: Blue
Level I intend on stopping at: 4

Attention!
I'd rather have the first place prize than the second place prize, please! I was depending a bit too much on getting to the fourth level, so I didn't buy any of those commons that I really wanted (derp, dumb me), so I could use the 1k a lot more than I could use the 1 common! I saw that you agreed to do this for someone else, but if you'd rather not to do it, that's fine too. :)

You didn't specify halloween commons for any of the levels except the last, am I correct in assuming it can be any common? Or am I being a derpface?

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 11-05-2010 at 10:27 PM..