View Single Post
ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-27-2018, 06:35 PM

January 26
Prompt: Dream Vacation
i wanna go to Mexico!! specifically Guadalajara sounds really nice.

Avis of the Day:

Selfies of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
And if you love me, love me, but you never let me go...
When the roof was on fire, you never let me know.
Say you're sorry, honey, but you never really show.
And I could leave the party without ever letting you know.

Tarot Cards of the Day:

Click to ExpandX

Santa Muerte: 10 of Swords

Quote:
The chrysalis has closed and the moth is now complete, evolved and able to hang from a height and have a total and impartial view. The pain, the problems we have dealth with, the tears we have spilt, have reached their apex and are transformed, ready to overcome the situation by grabbing the opportunities that are presented in front of us and that we are now able to deal with.
Advice of the Dead: Sublimate all the negative events that have passed and make the most of all the possibilities that are manifesting around you as soon as possible.
Note: this card from this deck again! i'm not feeling it as much as i felt it the first time i drew it, but its presence is still active in my life. i still feel that i'm in the process of maturing, but i'm viewing my past much more detached from my emotions about it now. i'm still very emotional about the present and future tho. xD

The Wild Unknown: XX Judgement

Quote:
Forgiveness.
The word "judgement" conjures up fear and guilt in many people. This card, however, concerns itself with another aspect of this word-- seeking the truth. No more blaming yourself or others, no more excuses. Now is the time for forgiveness and personal freedom. This card asks you to rise up and let pettiness and fear fall below you. Expand your wings and be reborn. What a relief it will be.
Note: hmmm... based on this and the last card, i wonder if i'm going to run into someone who reminds me of my past today...

Twin Peaks: IV The Emperor

Quote:
Setting direction and tone, protecting and defending, guiding growth. Creating order out of chaos, being systematic, being organized, applying reason. Taking a leadership role, exerting control, setting direction. Establishing rules, regulating, setting standards of behavior, following a regimen.
Note: i actually met my goal of waking up after the first (well... ok, second) alarm and doing yoga. it was SO HARD dragging myself out of bed. and i'm following through with going to an event and then the GSRC for a little while today. so i'm definitely feeling this energy in my life today so far.

Homestuck: Knight of Pentacles

Quote:
Symbolically, this card refers to travel by foot, or hiking; or it can indicate periods of slow change or slowed progress. As a person, the Knight of Pentacles is serious and quiet; uncomfortable standing out, they prefer to work quietly. They value beautiful things and will defend that which they have decided to cultivate.
Note: Son of Pentacles. That's me. :)

Rider Waite: 4 of Wands Reversed

Quote:
Lack of Communication, Instability, Home Conflicts.
The Four of Wands reversed suggests there is a lack of harmony or a breakdown in communication in your family or home. There may be tension between family members or loved ones and you are finding yourself getting caught up in other people’s concerns and relationship problems. This may leave you feeling uncertain about your own relationships and what you can and cannot depend on. You may also be going through a period of transition in your family and home life and feeling some tension as a result.

Similarly, you may find your home situation becomes increasingly unstable. There may be an external threat to the peace and happiness you once had in your home. You may be placed into a temporary situation which appeases your immediate concerns but does not yet solve the longer-term issues. Depending on your living arrangements, it may be better to move home for the time being to allow things to settle.

Given the upright Four of Wands reflects stability, the reversal of this card can indicate that you are going through a period of transition where there is little stability and security. You may be experiencing multiple changes in your life, such as changing jobs, moving house and/or leaving a relationship. While you know that this is an important transition that you need to make, it can be quite unsettling, leaving you feeling out of balance and uncertain about your future.
Note: that last paragraph really resonates. i don't feel entirely stable, and i won't until we've finished moving and probably until at soonest next semester, when i've really made friends and really have a feel for what classes and life is like on campus, and what the layouts of all the buildings i'm usually in are.

Diary entry:
woke up after my second alarm, which was SO HARD. but doing yoga as soon as i rolled out of bed really helped to wake me up, even if i did have to pause it halfway through to pee. xD i had time to do my tarot and browse the interwebz a little too, and i wasn't rushed taking my shower or eating breakfast and drinking my coffee. it was really nice. then i went to the tunnel tour, which was kinda pointless since the tunnels are really well-labelled, and there wasn't anyone there i really wanted to talk to, and i had to pee for like half of it ugh. but there were burritos from Moe's (which i've never ate at before) at the end! they even had tofu burritos. then i went to the GSRC for like 3 hours and met more cool people and talked more with other people i met. everyone there is so nice to me and seems to like me so much. ;v;

Last edited by ghostPastry; 01-27-2018 at 06:39 PM..