View Single Post
ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 02-01-2018, 12:44 AM

January 30
Prompt: My fav accessories
my black, gold, and silver star rings, a ring that's black and red with silver stars and moons, a moodring, a plain silver band, this silver celtic knot ring

lots of necklaces: opalite, black goldstone, rose quartz, clear quartz with criss-crossing black thread over it, fluorite, shungite, baphomet, this red stone in a silver square i got from my grandmother, two gold chains one with a star on it and one with a moon on it, a blue beaded necklace (tiny beads), a silver () shape with little rainbow crystals on it, a welsh dragon given to my by my friend from middle school Tess

a bolo tie i inherited from my great-grandpa with an arrowhead that seems like it has a bunch of different crystals in it and heavy metal tips on the strings which are brown and tan, a bolo tie that's silver engraved with native-y looking designs with a red stone and black strings

a blue infinity scarf that's really thin fabric, a fancy scarf with red, white, blue, and grey vertical stripes

grey, red, and black beanies

a black bracelet with a silver moon and stars.

Selfie of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
We worked it out, now we are home
Now angels sing for me when I'm alone.

Drawings done today:

Tarot Cards of the Day:

Click to ExpandX

Santa Muerte: 6 of Swords reversed

Quote:
The moment has arrived to distance ourselves, to face change, and to move towards new ideas and solutions. The Six of Swords forces us to change even orientation, to find new expedients and new solutions in order to avoid easy and predictable solutions that also bring dissatisfaction, stagnation, or instability.
Advice of the Dead: Continue to row towards the voyage that you have decided to embark upon, bringing with you the weight of all the errors you have made but that have enriched you and made you mature.
Note: since this card is reversed, i'm taking it to mean that i should still use old methods that i've found effective in the past. there's a lot changing, and there's some comfort in routine and the familiar. also, a note that while i need to give myself some rest, that doesn't mean i should disconnect or distance myself entirely.

The Wild Unknown: 7 of Cups

Quote:
Illusion, Deception
The Seven of Cups is not the most welcome card. It indicates you'll face temptation in many aspects of your life. Whether it's cheating for pleasure or for money, you'll soon realize you've been building a house of cards. You may feel as though you can't see clearly, can't judge right from wrong or up from down. This is the spell of the Seven of Cups. It's best to remove yourself for a while, step back until you can see straight again.
Note: sound advice.

Twin Peaks: XX Judgement

Quote:
Feeling reborn, awakening to possibilities, seeing everything in a new light. Feeling an impulse to act, knowing what you must do. Feeling cleansed and refreshed, forgiving yourself and others, atoning for past mistakes, releasing guilts and sorrows.
Note: this card from this deck again. still accurate.

Diary entry:
rough day, but everything's ok. classes were nice. lots of homework to do for spanish which i'm excited about. i really need the practice if i'm gonna learn it. very tired tho so i'll do it tomorrow.

Last edited by ghostPastry; 02-01-2018 at 03:35 AM..