View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-12-2014, 04:55 PM

Looking down at his phone, Kain looked at the time. He was still debating wether or not to go to his second period--English--or not. It was the only class he enjoyed most of the time, and he did pretty well in it. Plus he liked the teacher. At the same time though, he just didn't feel like going to "learn". What had wanted to do right now was just hang out with some of his... "friends", if he could call them that. Rather, they were just a bunch of people who hung out with each other every once in a while, and got in trouble a lot--mainly with the cops. Of course, to hang out with them would mean having to either get in touch with them, or walking to their normal hang out and see if anyone was there. Both of which he didn't want to do. "I'm just contradicting myself, aren't I?" he mumbled to himself, blowing out a puff of smoke. Finally deciding, Kain turned on his heel and headed back towards the school. If he left now, he'd probably make it to second period on time, or maybe a little late. Either way was fine.

His eyes slid down to his phone once more, looking at the Wallflower site again. It had been rather slow since he last typed a reply. Looking at one of the newest posts, he raised an eyebrow. Quite frankly, Kain didn't understand why people bothered going to classes if they were just going to complain anyways. He typed a reply, before shoving his phone back into his pocket.