View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-21-2017, 05:40 AM

~*Taiyo*~

Taiyo listened to Kai speak, hearing it in his voice that he missed Tsuki. It was a stupid question to ask. Of course, he missed her. She was special to him. The Sun Spirit bit the corner of his lips before looking to the side, trying to figure out if it was a good idea to tell him about the girl. Did he already know, he had to find out. Taiyo decided to choose his words carefully. If he just came out with it, Kai would do something horrible...maybe. He didn't know honestly. This was all assumption. "Right, stupid question to ask. Sorry. I understand we have had this conversation before. But hear me out. You know Tsuki would want you to continue helping the humans, even after death. I know you hate them, but all I ask is just return some of the water to the lands. The humans and spirits need the water." Taiyo said with a calm tone. He didn't want Kai to feel like he was being yelled at, that was the last thing he wanted.

"But, hypothetically speaking, What would you do if Tsuki did come back? But she was on Earth and didn't know what was going on like she had lost her memory? Again, this is hypothetical." He asked, raising his hands in defend. His expressed was relaxed and calm. He wanted to show that he was not going to fight him. But within, he needed to know. He wanted to know what Kai would do.