View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 04-01-2014, 01:34 AM

When the wind blew over their bodies and the sun kissed their cheeks, the blue-eyed brunette began to stir. A full eight-hours of sleep did him well for the dark bags under his eyes were gone. Perhaps last nights events, between the tub and sheets, were enough to pull the last of his strength from him. Either way, it was nice to finally have a peaceful night's rest.

Eyes flickering open, they turned to the precious body beside him. There she lied in her brand new lace garments. It was a gift he bought for her the moment they arrived in this godforsaken city. They didn't belong and, quite frankly, they didn't want to stay. But with money running low, at least the stuff they carried with them, the couple was forced to stop and regain their possessions. They would need to swing by a bank and access Neal's surplus of riches. He was a bad man, stealing, cheating, and lying. He also received pension for keeping his mouth shut. Oh course, he would have to use one of his million aliases to assess his money. If he said "Neal Gillette," he would certainly be flagged.

Why?

Well, he was an escapee.

From what?

Prison.

Prison wasn't what one would think. No, prison was a hell on earth known as an asylum. Neal had spent far too many days behind bars. His grip on reality had slipped and he was a wicked mess. Thankfully, his brains were still in-tact and he was fully capable of executing a plan. Granted, he would need her help.

Her, Lexxi Duboi, was the ideal woman for him. She was sweet, kind, and passionate. Drawn to his bad boy charm, Lexxi would do all she could to aid her beau. She wanted nothing more than to be a princess and he had the means to make her one.

About two days ago, Neal was behind bars. But this morning? He was free. He was just a face in the wind. No one would know who he was, not in this city. It was so outside his norm. He was from across the globe and this place was new to him -- to her.

"How did you sleep, love?" His cheek nuzzled hers. "I hate to ask you to do this, but do you think you can run to the bank to grab our cash? I need to work on getting a new ID so I'm going to hunt down a man whose name was rumored in this neck of the woods. Tonight, we'll dine at the finest place in town. And then, tomorrow, we can run down the streets and finally be free from all the chains of my past."

It was a simple plan and it was an easy one to execute. With her off getting the money, Neal went to the streets to buy a new name. While he was at it, he successfully secured a necklace that he would present to Lexxi over dinner. She would awe at its beauty and never question how he came to possess it. It was better not to ask, especially with Neal, or should I say Shawn Burkeheart.

Last edited by Xavirne; 04-22-2014 at 02:37 PM..